Friday, May 3, 2013

You Were Born to Be Loved!


You Were Born to Be Loved

When we consider that we are made up of the molecules that are God, which fashioned us, I could completely imagine that I was born to be a loving creature. This loving creature—any loving creature—needs to be nurtured by its source, Love Itself!

We are born into a world with human surrogates (parents, guardians, teachers) taking the place of the true love that is God. With humanity, we know that there is going to be mistakes, disease, and quite possibly abandonment. Do we know, however, that this entire process of human surrogacy for God’s love is deliberate? Do we believe that man is predestined for a certain life with a certain purpose? If so, then all of the pain and hurt that we have gone through as children is leading us to the authentic love of God.

I postulate that all that has happened in our lives leads us to the truth of God, the love of Spirit, and the compassion of the universe. It is fixed in our DNA—not our human DNA, however, but our spiritual DNA. Our spirits are driven toward a purpose by the result of our human surrogacy.

For instance, I had an alcoholic father angered by a mother who betrayed him with his best friend for years. She left her children to be with him. He was supposed to leave his wife and six kids as well, but chickened out at the last minute. My mother ended up losing her children because she trusted a man who was a coward. The effects of my mother and her lover’s relationship strongly affected my life and the lives of my siblings. We were left with a father whose primary concern was revenge and his strongest attribute was anger.

When you are nurtured with anger and revenge, you wake up early to the cold-hearted truth of life. It is then that you have a choice to seek reconciliation or to believe that life is full of inescapable negativity.

I happened to choose reconciliation. I searched for spirit my entire life. I searched for answers that led me to love. A couple of my sisters did as well. But some of my family members ended up on the raw end of the angry battle, believing that they should settle for whatever life hands them, even if it is abuse and deep-seated anger.

When we look at life through the frontal cortex of our brain and become an observer of our humanness, we can see that we are just characters in a play that have led us to our divine purpose. Perhaps this purpose was worked out by our own spiritual source before we ever entered into the earthly plane.

No one knows exactly how all of this ego life happened, but we are for certain that when we find our purpose, we become a different person with a solid understanding of how to move forward into life, supported by the love of God and the universe. We don’t look at life as being against us, but for us in every way. “All things are meant for good….”

We are not only born to be loved, but we are born to be LOVE ITSELF.

Can you don the cloak of love and wear it proudly today, because it is your birthright?


* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. Also, I write this Blog as a part of Finding Authentic You Ministries. If you would like to send an offering or a tithe, your donation would greatly be appreciated: 5001 Maywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. 

And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

No comments: