Sunday, May 5, 2013

Someday I'll...


Someday I’ll…

We all have dreams and aspirations about the future. However, most of us don’t do a thing about pressing toward these dreams in an effective way.

I want to put an addition on my house with a swimming pool in the backyard. I want to get that degree in management so that I can quit my heavy labor job before my back gives out. I desire to get out of my bad marriage and open my heart to the love I deserve. Dreams. Dreams. Dreams.

Dreams take action. The first action is to actually imagine that you are worthy of the dream and begin to envision the end result. When you do this, you set in motion spiritual focus that energizes the universe to begin to work on your behalf along side of you.

Everything in your life started with a seed thought. That seed thought must be large enough and watered enough in your mind to bring about a strong and firmly planted foundation. That foundation will bring opportunity and verve to drive you toward the goal.

I think about wanting to be a published author. I dreamed many times of having one of my books in the bookstore, going on a book tour, and traveling to many places with the book. Sometimes I would make a vision board of all the places I would like to take the book and place on the board the kinds of people I would touch. I even put pictures of Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah on the board. I wanted to create a safe place to dream. From this dream came opportunity. From the opportunity finally came agents and publishers who believed in my work.

But the important thing to remember is that with that dream there had to be action. I would plan for, at least, an hour of writing a day in the morning when my mind was fresh. I would schedule it on my calendar as if I it were “real” work with a “real” pay coming. I printed out a 100,000-dollar check from a publisher and put it on my vision board. When I felt I could dream bigger, I increased the amount of the check.

Remember you can never dream too big. All the energy you put forth to planting and nurturing your seed thoughts goes somewhere in the universe and comes back as reality.

From God’s mind and words the worlds were formed. We are made in the image and by the energy of that same God. So, must believe we are creators by nature. This creative energy gives our dreams wings to fly.

Start today by simply writing down your bucket list. Perhaps, make a vision board of all the things you have been hoping for. Don’t worry about what’s holding you back. Just dream and watch the universe hear your prayer. You will find yourself with opportunity to do and grow more than you ever have before. Believe me, this works. My entire life has been based on this principal.

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. Also, I write this Blog as a part of Finding Authentic You Ministries. If you would like to send an offering or a tithe, your donation would greatly be appreciated: 5001 Maywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. 

And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

No comments: