Saturday, December 22, 2012

Loving What You Do and Doing What You Love


Loving What You Do and Doing What You Love

Most people come to my office and complain about not knowing their purpose in life. Some complain about being stuck in a job they hate. Some have to force themselves to get up everyday just to feed their families. Is this really the way we want to live a life that is ticking by so very quickly?

One day I woke up and said, “I’m not going to have one more boss tell me what to do. I’m tired of the business world. I want to do what God intended for me to do and do it independently. And so it is!”

I remember the day distinctly….

(To Read the rest of this Blog, please click on my newest blog site home below. Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and LifeCoach, available for private sessions to Quit Smoking, Lose Weight with the new Lap Band-Hypnosis, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.FindingAuthenticYou.com )

No comments: