Monday, May 12, 2014

Your Thoughts Are Investments #newthought #scienceofmind #prosperity


I had a client who believed that every new person he dated would eventually hurt him and then leave. As this thought permeated almost every day with avoidant behavior, finding a meaningful relationship became almost impossible. Yet, I counter that with my friends saying to me, “How do you pick yourself off, dust yourself off, and open your heart again after a failed relationship?”
First of all, I don’t believe anything in life is a failure as long as you try. So, the premise of failing has little to do with situations and everything to do with a state of mind. Also, scriptures say that “if God be for us, who can be against us?” This statement, I believe with all my heart.
So, everything in life, including relationships and jobs takes investing in positive thought, so that the seed thought can germinate in your heart and express as a fine new result when its time. All of life started out as a thought. So, if you read this blog and see that your life is full of negativity, you have two choices:
1).  You can go back in your mind and see if you have been believe this is all you deserve, and change your belief; or
2).  You can settle into the idea that where you are now is part of God’s plan, even if the plan is to discover that you need to change your thinking to have successful relationships and finances.
Life recently dealt me some hard blows in a period of two weeks. My best friend moved to Thailand. My mother had a life-threatening operation. And on Valentine’s Day, my live-in partner told me he wasn’t ready for a long-term relationship, directly after a beautiful Caribbean cruise together, no fighting or relationship problems, and a very loving and prayerful time of it. I was devastated.
But, something inside changed when I began to believe that the circumstance I was dealt was calling me to a grand change in life. Yes, the situation was difficult. I observed my pain and cried for days. But, I didn’t stop there. I prayed and meditated on the premise above. Soon after, I felt led to ask my mother if she would like to move to Florida, where my two sisters live. She got very excited about it. So, after speaking with my sisters and heard the excitement in their voices, began to imagine what my life would look like if I lived in Florida.
During this time, my sister in Arizona decided, if we moved to Florida, she would also move. So, now I would have all of my family together during the time of my life when family is the most important for security. Soon, my grief turned into a “turning a page” in my life and looking for new opportunity. I would meditate every day on what I wanted to do with my life. In one of these meditations, I decided to start a small imprint publishing company.
Dreams are made of God. And these dreams can become reality if you continue to believe and let them manifest—step by step—without fear.

To this information, I freely add that in July, I am moving to Southern Florida to begin a new small imprint publishing company called: Finding Authentic You Publishing: findingauthenticyou-publishing.com. I am accepting submissions now for my January 2015 bookshelf. If you or any friends are interested, please go to the website and read the submission guidelines. Thanks.
Finding Authentic You is my brand and is also a self-help guide, which I wrote, with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in your self, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship with Spirit and people is a fairly easy task.
For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping me make this book be a Bestseller.


Finding Authentic You: With
365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change
* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends. 



No comments: