Monday, May 5, 2014

Starting Over: A New Life, A New You #startingover #afterloss

Starting Over: A New Life, A New You
#startingover #afterloss

On Valentine’s Day your partner or wife tells you that your ten-year relationship is over, when you had dinner, a box of the finest chocolates, and flowers planned for that evening. You were completely blindsided. You never saw change coming, yet it appeared like a bag of cool on Christmas, anyhow. Change is everywhere, always—in the trees, in the flowers, on our skin, in our minds, and especially moving as time passes. Change happens inevitably. It’s the one thing we can count on with absolute certainty.

Recently, a bit of change happened to me that spoiled my dream of the future. I grieved for about a week. Then, suddenly, a part of my consciousness that observes my own life—my subconscious mind—began to react to the situation. I wondered if I were sadder about dashing my future dreams than my partner’s decision to leave the relationship, because he wasn’t ready for the long term. When I got real with myself, I suddenly changed gears and began to wake up from my ellusive dream.

What exactly can we expect from life? People leave their houses all the time, never to come back because of accidental, causal, or disease-related deaths. Relationships changes. Children grow up to betray us. Even family, who you expect to always be there, sometimes ignores you. The opposite situations happens, perhaps, not as often. Sometimes, the child we expected to be a drug addict, studies to become a doctor. The black sheep becomes the best friend. Or a tree that looked dead, suddenly shows signs of life. What do we make of life in these situations?

The greatest lesson of life is to live in the moment, in the now. If you do so, you a.) rid your life of the fear of change, b.) make the most of the moment, c.) become more realistic about life and your own pain body, d.) but most importantly, you stop making unrealistic expectations about the future. Trust me, even your relationships will last longer, if you treat them with the precious gift of the now. Stop expecting the future to be the same as it was yesterday. Change is a constant given.

The first chapter of my book, “Finding Authentic You,” is entitled: “The Seven Steps to Effective Change.” If you want to be able to cope with the change in your life, you have to effectively change with it. In this book, I provide for you the seven essential steps to move from grief to a positive picture of the future.

Finding Authentic You is a self-help guide with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in your self, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship with Spirit and people is a fairly easy task.

Listen, I really need your help to buy my new book (below) and share it with friends. No project in this world launches without a community of people who value its importance. This is why I have made it $2.99 for the download version.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping me make this book be a Bestseller.



Finding Authentic You: With
365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change


* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends. 




No comments: