Thursday, May 15, 2014

Is "Never" a Word?

Is “Never” a Word?

At no time in the past or future; not ever! That’s what the word never means. Yet, how many times have all of us said that we would never do an action, and minutes, days, or years later, here we are doing the exact thing we said we would never do! So, I’m here to say, don’t say the word never. It will bite you in the behind in the end.

My fantasy was to have my entire family move to Nashville as we all got older. I had two of my sisters, my niece, and my mother all successfully moved here. Every time my other two sisters would visit Nashville, they would say, “I would really love to move here. This is such a good city.” I thought, with time, they would end up moving here. So, what happened? Out of my two sisters living here, my one sister moved back to Arizona to be near her son. My other sister got mad at the family and hasn’t spoken to any of us for two years. My niece moved in with her girlfriend somewhere outside the city, so we don’t see her either.
So, after all this time, my sister in Arizona and my mother decide to move to Florida, leaving me the lone soldier holding up the Nashvillian flag. Now, two years later, I’ve replaced the Nashville flag with a white one. I give up. They win. Florida it is!

You know, I’m happy about this move—really happy to start a new—encore—life with my family and friends down there, as I used to live there and developed quite a sweet group of loved ones there. I’m looking forward to developing my new publishing company, Finding Authentic You Publishing, and seeing if I can make my youthful dream of working as an actor a reality. I left that dream go when I decided I wanted to make money instead of struggle, at the age of 25.

Now, I have the money to sit and wait for spirit to live and breathe and move through me and be led to my destiny. This part of life suddenly feels, absolutely, perfectly, made and set up for me by Spirit. Even the part that hurt the most, my partner leaving me on Valentine’s Day, has become the catalyst for one of the most important decisions of my life.

This makes fodder for much to talk and write about. Our worst hurt turns into the reason our lives change course; we adopt a new attitude about the future. This was my case. When things began to crumble around me: my mother’s health, my best friend’s move to Thailand, my own relationship, and even my business that thrived for 25 years, began to slow were all a rudder on which I made my strong, life-changing decision to move at this late stage of my life.

So, you see, we can say never, but the chances of never happening are slim. We, also, can look at life with a new perspective every time we get handed a bad turn or twist. When I’m distraught with life, I listen in my grief. I get steadily quieter and draw inward to find purpose in the reasons my life has pushed me to the brink of pain. Generally, what I discover is that I haven’t been listening to God. Because of my deaf ears, Spirit had to make a strong move to help me forward toward my ultimate decision. Once I have listened and made change, each of these large decisions in my past, I realized, have been God’s purpose. Looking back, every perceived bad thing, has turned into the best change of my life.

To this information, I freely add that in July, I am moving to Southern Florida to begin a new small imprint publishing company called: Finding Authentic You Publishing: findingauthenticyoupublishing.com. I am accepting submissions now for my January 2015 bookshelf. If you or any friends are interested, please go to the website and read the submission guidelines. Thanks.

Finding Authentic You is my brand and is also a self-help guide, which I wrote, with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in yourself, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship with Spirit and people is a fairly easy task.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping me make this book be a Bestseller.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=finding%20authentic%20you&sprefix=finding+%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afinding%20authentic%20you


Finding Authentic You: With 365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change

* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends.

No comments: