Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Does the Soul Expand After Death?


Does the Soul Expand After Death?

A few nights after my father died, I had a vivid dream about meeting him in heaven. He appeared young and handsome. In fact, the first thing I asked him in the dream was, “Why do you look so young?”

He responded, “When we come out of the human body, we are like small particles released into the atmosphere that have the capacity to reshape into whatever we desire. I wanted to appear to you as a young father.”

I asked him to explain more.

At that time there was a commercial on television about the medicine Contact, an allergy relief that was a capsule made with many small colored balls of medicine within. He showed me an imagine of the capsule in the dream. Then he opened the capsule. All the little many colored balls were suspended in space. He said that each particle, a part of the whole, had the capacity to move and reshape in the atmosphere.

He also told me that there was a larger part of himself outside his earthly shell waiting to meet him and reunite with the whole at his death. He was now in that complete body. Then his molecules dispersed and he reshaped into my grandfather, then back into his older self-image before he died. Then, he reappeared as the young father again.

I have to share that before my father died, he and I had made amends. We were never close during the course of our lives. He wanted me to be a football player and a jock, like my cousins and his friends’ and siblings’ sons. I chose to be my authentic self, despite him pushing me further and further away from his life. If it weren’t for my baby sister, we would have never even spoken much. Then we had a once a month call, which was more about the weather and Italian food than life. My sister, Lori, helped my father realize that I needed him to accept me for who I was. At the end, he actually did. I’m blessed to have had that closure.

I tell you all this because in this dream he explained that part of his course in the spiritual world would be to help me on the ether plane. He was a different person, cleansed of his earthly behavior when we spoke. It was as if he understood the negative role he had played in my life, and now wanted to aid me in my spiritual walk toward enlightenment and wisdom.

I’ll never forget that night. When he left my dream, he jettisoned into space and became as large as a constellation. He frequently visits me in the night during my dreams with information that helps me move forward.


* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. Also, I write this Blog as a part of Finding Authentic You Ministries. If you would like to send an offering or a tithe, your donation would greatly be appreciated: 5001 Maywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. 

And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

No comments: