Saturday, April 18, 2015

Overcome Anxiety By Manifesting the Divine #anxiety #treatment #prayer #spiritualadvice

Yesterday, I awoke from what seemed to be a negative dream about rejection. For the first hour or two of my morning, I wrestled with feelings contrary to my belief and life. I contacted a couple of friends to pray with me—friends whom I knew would pray in a positive manner, knowing my wholeness. In times past, I may have acquiesced to the bad feelings and fell into a slump for the entire day and night. Instead, in a matter of two hours, I felt as if the negativity had lifted completely. I will share with you what I did to overcome the negative force that often besets us before we’ve even had a chance to awaken to a new and fresh day.

The day before my negative dream, I had a great audition, which garnered me a callback for three musicals. I was excited about this event in my life. What I didn’t realize was that my subconscious was also concerned and nervous about the next phase of auditions. I recognized this as I sat with the anxiety, listening to it, and inquiring of it.

Also, my boyfriend called and had made tentative plans with a friend for the evening. He included me, but his plans for me to accompany them felt hesitant. I suspected had imposed my own fears into the conversation. Nonetheless, the first half an hour of my day felt as if I had a black cloud looming over me, like impending, gray rain.

Not only did I, immediately, text two friends to begin to treat for me, I also called (not texted) mi novio to ask him about his intent for the evening. Having the opportunity to hear his voice and tell him that I had anxiety, perhaps for no good reason, gave him the opportunity to clarify his intent and encourage me with very calming and beautiful words.
Next, I said this prayer. “In this moment I know this: source is all that is around me, in me, and communicating with me in, in my dreams, in my relationships, and in my awakened state. I am one as this powerful force of enlightenment and am thankful for being a conduit of this great energy, firmly grounded in love, only love.

“I reach out of my human emotions for a moment to sit with myself and observe my life without need, fear, and any earthly desire. I see that my life is complete, because God is complete. My life has purpose because Source is purpose. I have the wisdom already to be and know all that I need to know in this moment, also, to work through anything that I sense, feel, or manifest as a result of this anxious feeling. I release my treatment to the Law. And so it is!”

I sat quietly with some soft music, allowing my words, my treatment, and the prayers of my friends to gently embrace my heart. Almost immediately, I began to feel better. I became liberated completely an hour after the prayer. I sensed a complete disconnection from the past fear, anxiety, and any attachment to the future.

The entire morning was a manifestation of the Divine. I had the opportunity to recreate, that which was an old story. I did this successfully and felt strong, afterward.

 The_Leaving_Cellar_Cover_for_KindleMarlenepicFinding_Authentic_Yo_Cover_for_Kindle

A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 aFacebookcover

A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian 
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




No comments: