Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feel Your Bliss Right Now! #Eckharttolle #Buddhism #livingnow #spiritualadvice

I stood by the ocean in complete silence in the arms of someone I love, gazing at the lights flickering off of the black, night water. In that moment, I felt complete bliss. When my mind went into the future, I lost the feeling. When my mind meandered into the past, the feeling waned even more. The only moment that was perfect was in the present!

Practicing the present can be difficult, especially if you live in physical or emotional pain, because the very place you want to avoid is the present. But, this is our lesson today. Not everyone has the perfect moment I had last evening, but everyone has the NOW. So, how do we fill our minds with the present, even when the now may be harder to face?

First of all, let’s define feeling the present moment. Many people will take all of their pain from the past and bring it into the present and say, “This is the now for me.” Actually, this isn’t the now for you. The now hold exactly what you have in that moment and only that moment. So, to get to the now you may have to ask yourself the question, “What do I see, hear, and feel right now, without the thoughts that just passed through my mind?”

You may be surprised that the burden of the past may not even be present in that now moment. In fact, you are the only one who can bring the heavy weight of the past to your present moment. I’ll give you an example of my NOW moment last evening and how my baggage from the past tried to ruin it.

I have been loved and left by a few people in my life with painful endings. I’m sure most of you reading this have been hurt in some way. These kinds of pasts leave us with a stain, more accurately, a neural pathway leading to our trauma and all the feelings that go with it, which will flood our mind, given the right circumstances. So, in that moment, the words: THIS FEELING WON’T LAST! went through my mind. I used my cue word, neutral, to get me back to the present and made sure my eyes were open. I began to gaze into the sky and at the beautiful, clear night, with a myriad of stars gazing back to me. I smelled the salty, fishy ocean. I felt secure arms around my body, my feet in the sand. In other words, I took myself back to the now using present feelings. This is the key to staying present. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring—what the next moment will bring. But, I do know what I feel now.
So, if you are feeling terrible pain from a break-up or a failing relationship, ask yourself the question, “What am I feeling right now, in this moment?”

You may discover that the only thing your body feels is the weight of itself on a cool recliner, the tingling of feet resting, and the noise of a television playing your favorite show. Listen intently to the words of the show. Maybe, somewhere in the dialogue or in the scene between the actors a message lies waiting for you to hear and understand.

Our lessons and messages from Source are always all around us. I’m surprised at how often, even the television, will reflect something I’m thinking or learning from the day. All is God! All is for our growing and reaching deeper. You will find the peace that is underneath all of the “stuff,” if you allow yourself this lesson. You will begin to dwell in this moment more often, because the NOW is our only refuge.

Practice this exercise today. Tomorrow we will talk about finding the messages from the now.

Picture of Learning AloneNew web pic:TheoraphaszUncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior CoverGLUTEN FREE COVERProtein Powered Veg - pic

* * *
 Brahma
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




No comments: