Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Are You Traveling to ScareCity #abundance #prosperityconsciousness #wealth #divineappointment

Are You Traveling to ScareCity
#abundance #prosperityconsciousness #wealth #divineappointment

Yesterday, I had one letter to mail. In these days of Internet, e-mail, and Facebook, I don’t find myself using the post office much, especially to mail just one letter. My mother of 82, however, always has a book of stamps. She happens to be in Florida right now. She has gone ahead of me while I take care of the business of selling my home. I had 20 minutes before my next client, so I went on the ten-minute ride to our local post office. When I got there, an elderly pastor from Unity, whom I hadn’t seen in four years, walked out of the building. I knew in that moment that I was supposed to be in that parking lot for this divine appointment. This woman is spiritual power exemplified. Once, I was grieving about something. She simply touched me and spoke a prayer over me, and I literally felt someone tore the grief away. Powerful woman of God!

I was still in my car on my cell phone, trying to quickly end the call before she drove away. I rushed to her automobile and knocked on the window. She said in a very southern accent, “Why, is that you, Bo Sebastian? Goodness sakes alive, age sure does suit you well.”

Who can resist a compliment like that? She got out of her car and gave me the biggest hug. Immediately, she remarked, “Well, I never use this post office. But, today, I needed a money order, which I also never need, so I felt led to come here.”
I admitted, “I believe the reason was for me.” I told her I had been grieving leaving Nashville, and how difficult it had been to sell my home. I shared that the transition was making my spirit very fearful and doubt had set in.

She said, “You know, Bo, fear is just like atheism! Disbelief means you just don’t trust God. Our Lord in heaven wants abundance for all his beautiful children. It’s as simple as that.” Then, without hesitation, she put her hands on me and started praying, like a Pentecostal woman, but she used Unity language. She and I have that in common: we were both raised Pentecostal, but opted for New Thought in the end.

Afterwards, I couldn’t get the words: “Fear is like atheism” out of my mind. It was as if she had branded them to my heart. The entire next two hours, I kept repeating to myself, like a chant, “Fear is like atheism.” Now, I have to say that I don’t care if you are an atheist. It doesn’t bother me when someone has a different belief than I. You are going to be just fine, figuring out your way in this world without the word God. I simply know that for you.

Sometimes, even the word God is misused and abused. So, I understand why people turn away; especially, GLBT people who have been disenfranchised from God and church, simply because of their sexual preference. It’s no wonder you have to hide spirituality in the closet these days, more than being gay.

But, the point here is living an abundant life. You simply can’t do that without the belief that you deserve all that you have, all that you will receive, and the reciprocity from all that you have given in the past. A storehouse exists for all of us and is just waiting for you to use your spiritual bankcard to receive from heaven all the prosperity that you need. I have always believed that. Because I’ve believed in this premise, I have never been without. Not ever! I’m 53 years old, and whenever I want something, it manifests. I have to say that the lottery hasn’t come, but I have had more than enough to survive and live a life that looks very prosperous, even if I have to barter for things in life. I never limit God. So, this fear that had befallen me, of late, is an uncommon feeling. I don’t like it at all.

When my friend prayed her prayer, my fear didn’t disappear, though. I had to mull on her words and wonder why I felt so estranged from the loving arms of Spirit and the universe. Let’s face it; change is difficult. Moving is one of the most terrifying changes anyone can face in life. Moving is even harder than divorce and facing a death of a loved one. Moving changes everything in your life. Every single thing!

My heart sometimes feels like the world has tromped on it and given it back to me to revive on a daily basis. I have been travelling this road of moving for six weeks now, and every day seems to get more difficult. This is the day, life is going to change. Here’s what I did to make that happen:

1.) I went through every room in my house and put aside in a pile, every article of clothing, kitchen gadget, electronic gismo, and pretty stuff, I bought to fluff up the house.
2.) I made three piles. One pile to give to someone who is in need one pile to sell, and one pile to store in a place other than my home.
3.) I took down every piece of artwork and released all gifts that were from any exes in my life and sold them to the highest bidder.
4.) Lastly, I asked some friends for help. This was probably the hardest part for me. I am usually the one helping people. I hate feeling helpless. But, it takes a village to live as a human on this earth. We all must have our rocks that we lean on, once in a while. Three friends are coming over tomorrow morning to help me with the rest of the big stuff.

I actually do feel completely different as a result of rethinking my life. As I have made room for prosperity and purged the negativity from my home, I feel, now, that it will sell immediately.
***
Check out my new book: (New Promo YouTube Video—important for all GLBT friends (When you go to this link, if you have already seen the promo, look for the discoveries, as I have been posting new discoveries every week on YouTube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4yGU-MVCtQ ) Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior: http://www.amazon.com/Uncommon-Gay-Spiritual-Warrior-Authentic-ebook/dp/B00KPIVOIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401708367&sr=8-1&keywords=uncommon+gay+spiritual+warrior .

I am moving to Southern Florida to begin a new small imprint publishing company called: Finding Authentic You Publishing: findingauthenticyoupublishing.com. I am accepting submissions now for my January 2015 bookshelf. If you or any friends are interested, please go to the website and read the submission guidelines. Thanks.

Finding Authentic You is my brand and is also a self-help guide, which I wrote, with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in your self, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship with Spirit and people is a fairly easy task.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping get this book and all of my media below into the right hands, helping the right hearts.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=finding%20authentic%20you&sprefix=finding+%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afinding%20authentic%20you


Finding Authentic You: With 365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change

* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-445-8861 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends.

No comments: