Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Declining Your Purpose in Life #spirituality #psychology #WhoamI

Declining Your Purpose in Life
#spirituality #psychology #WhoamI

Yesterday, I talked about accepting your purpose. What would happen if you simply denied the possibility that a purpose existed for your life? Do you believe that something bad would happen to you?

This is a good question, because it begs the answer to an age-old question: Is God in control of your life and the world? In my book “Finding Authentic You” Volume I, I describe many different forms of belief. Most religions believe that God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. But most also believe that humans have free will. Personally, I don’t see how God can be in control of all things and humans have free will at the same time. Obviously, something has to be working to get us to do what we are intended to do; otherwise, the world would be much crazier than it already is.

My conclusion: Free will exists until it gets in the way of our ultimate path. When we begin to impede the path we were sent to do, then, angels and spirits in heaven intercede to help prod us along our recommended path—or, perhaps, even the path we chose before coming into human form. Sometimes, this includes terrible things happening to persuade our human minds to make better decisions. Often, I see people get sick only to discover that they need to find a deeper spiritual connection. When they make the connection, suddenly, their entire world comes back into focus. Often the sickness is healed completely, as well.

I, also, see this with addicts. Addiction tends to be the act of running away from something deeply ingrained in your soul; oftentimes, this, too, is a deep calling to a greater purpose. Most people don’t want to accept the calling of God. Truthfully, most of our formative years are spent running after our own pipedreams. We could care less or don’t even think about a greater purpose. But, when life deals a hefty blow to the ego, do we actually begin to look for answers to the greater questions in life: Who am I? Why am I here? What is God? What is my purpose?

So, when someone hurts and has gone through a terrible loss or illness, I grieve with him or her, but I also know that a time of pain can be a great time of growth. This has been the case in my life. When I have had the worst loss in my life, I have learned the greatest lessons about myself and my life’s purpose. Don’t fret, my friends, if you are feeling pain. Discover it and feel it completely. Next, you will experience the awesomeness of God interceding on your behalf. You will see the world in a new light!

***
Check out my new book: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior, FREE STARTING TOMORROW on Amazon Kindle at: http://www.amazon.com/Uncommon-Gay-Spiritual-Warrior-Authentic-ebook/dp/B00KPIVOIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401708367&sr=8-1&keywords=uncommon+gay+spiritual+warrior .



I am moving to Southern Florida to begin a new small imprint publishing company called: Finding Authentic You Publishing: findingauthenticyoupublishing.com. I am accepting submissions now for my January 2015 bookshelf. If you or any friends are interested, please go to the website and read the submission guidelines. Thanks.
Finding Authentic You is my brand and is also a self-help guide, which I wrote, with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in your self, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship with Spirit and people is a fairly easy task.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping get this book and all of my media below into the right hands, helping the right hearts.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=finding%20authentic%20you&sprefix=finding+%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afinding%20authentic%20you


Finding Authentic You: With 365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change

* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-445-8861 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends.

No comments: