Sunday, February 17, 2013

Are You a Limiter?


Are You a Limiter?

Limit comes from one belief, your idea of God and your relationship to that power.

If you believe that God is a judgmental God and that you are rewarded by the good that you do, you will constantly be working to prove that you are good enough to have any thing in your life.

If you believe that God has no relationship to humanity, then you would have the belief that if you work hard enough, than anything is possible. But you may also believe in the cold, truthful fact that the world is just as harsh as it is good, even to those who work hard. More people lose investments with their time and money than people who gain.

If you believe that God is unlimited good and that this unlimited good is always willing to lead you into abundance, then there is a chance you may create an unlimited point of view for yourself.

Belief about yourself and about anything in your mind is what standardizes truth in your life. You can’t stand on abundance principals that you don’t really believe with your full heart and mind. Your foundation will crumble, if you do. You will fall into old thought and belief. Therefore, you will end up changing any chance of executing the divine plan for your life.

You see, one of the foundations of seeing God as unlimited good is to be able to get out of the human paradigm mind long enough to become the observer of the faulty and tricky thoughts that the mind has collected over the years of your life. These thoughts are like data glitches in a computer. I have one right now. Every time I get to about the 40th line of my blog, a big black square comes out over my screen. I have no idea where it comes from. I have to clear the screen and put my curser back in place to get it go away.

I could continue to type with the big black square in the way, but I would be writing with my ideas covered and my thoughts blackened. Every night, it’s a reminder to me that I must always write my truths and stay in the light.

The brain holds all the data from your life, good and bad. It can manipulate you into thinking you are not good enough, smart enough, talented enough, or savvy enough to have abundance in your life. I’m here to tell you that a human brain can be changed. To my delight, darkness can be turned into foundational light that can lead you to compassion and truth. But the key is to understand how to get into your compassionate observer mind.

Self-hypnosis is the key to unlocking this paradigm in every human brain. Science and neurobiology is discovering new ways to override the old thought patterns of the brain using these trance types of tools.

Your brain and your body is a tool that can be used by your highest self—your spirit—to control your life. So, when limitation comes knocking at your door, you can say to it, “Sorry, I’m not buying what you have to sell. You only see what your brain and body tell you. You may be telling me things about yourself, but you can’t tell me things about myself. I am the controller of my own brain and body!”

If you can honestly say that now, then you are on the road to ridding your life of lack and limitation.

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. Also, I write this Blog as a part of Finding Authentic You Ministries. If you would like to send an offering or a tithe, your donation would greatly be appreciated: 5001 Maywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. 

And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

No comments: