Sunday, November 11, 2012

It’s Never too, Never too Late



I had the best news today. I know it’s a little early to be reacting, but I have to say I can believe in change and the capacity of an individual to truly rethink his/her life.

I have a friend who was incarcerated because of a horrible addiction to drugs eight months ago. He ended up screwing every one in his life who cared about him, including his family—especially his family. He almost got his mother arrested at the very end for being an accomplice in a robbery he was doing right under her nose.

I prayed very hard for my dear friend (the mother) who was so completely entrenched in her son’s life that she couldn’t see clear to not defend him, even as he was hand-cuffed and being hauled away.

The young man (24 years old) ended up going to jail, convicted of five different crimes. He spent the first three months there with his mother not speaking to him at all. She told me she couldn’t even find the words to tell him how angry and disappointed she was in him. All she could do was be sad and quiet.

As I spoke to him tonight as the young man recounted the months after that as he discovered how he had let his world crumble because of drugs. He began to see what was important and wanted to make things right for his mother and himself. As a result…

(To Read the rest of this Blog, please click on the link below. Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and LifeCoach, available for private sessions to Quit Smoking, Lose Weight with the new Lap Band-Hypnosis, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334.  www.blog2grow4spirit.com )

No comments: