Monday, May 11, 2015

I Have a Dream: Life Without Fear #overcominganxiety #love #spiritualadvice #psychology #martinlutherking

I say to you, today, my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in all people’s dreams. I have a dream that one day this nation, this world, will rise up and live out the true meaning of our spiritual creed: “The foundation of the world is love. Each of us is created in love. And we all share in this perfect creative force.”

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Sedona or in the Communism of Russia that the former slaves of fear and anxiety will be able to sit down with our adversary of fear in peace. I have a dream that our children and our children’s children will be transformed into an oasis of freedom, always securing our faith in this one perfect Love.

Even as Martin Luther King, Jr.’s speech, to which I have alluded to above, came at a time when none of us could imagine a world without prejudice and segregation, so, too, I bring you a dream that will conquer all of our insecurities, finally giving us the peace we all deserve for all of our tomorrows.

Yesterday, something happened to me in the face of confronting my own fear of abandonment. I realized that no one could leave me if I truly believed in my spiritual creed. If the world is formed in love, then nothing and no one can ever really leave me. The remnants of love still remain in tact all around me. Even my folded-up memories hold the power of either love or fear, when I imagine those who have gone away or have passed away.

I recalled one of the loves of my past. I suddenly realized that he was the same person as my current love, not in form, but in aspect. There is no difference in the aspect of love, just in the form in which it appears. So, my father’s is my current partner’s love, who is my past partner’s love, which are the arms of security in my future. Even if alone, I’m surround by love in everything and everyone—in the abundant soil, the expanding universes, and even in the voice of a character on television. My perception of love is what needs to transform to release from today’s binding fear. Yesterday, my shackles loosened in this revelation.

I was once a slave to fear. Now, I have realized that my credo had always liberated me into the secure arms of love. It is I who must change my beliefs. When I completely disarm the power of fear, I will live in total peace. I’m sure of this, as I am sure you will, also, be liberated.
Book Cover - Full Size

Today's featured book is “Finding Authentic You.” It's a book birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll love the 365 daily readings that will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels,  Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *

A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

hummingbirdCreate a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: 
Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]



No comments: