Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Diagnosis of This World #judgment

The Diagnosis of This World

Everything around you judges. “That email you just wrote scored a perfect 10. Its content was right on target; its vocabulary was stellar, and most importantly, you sent it at the perfect time.” We tend to judge most things as well. “That cup of Starbucks hit the spot. On a scale of one to ten it was about an 8. It did taste as if it weren’t the freshest I’d tasted there, but nonetheless, it was worth the $4. I’m amped up, pumped up, and ready to start my day.”

But Jesus was very concerned about being conformed to the diagnosis of the world. He said, “Be ye not conformed to the judgment of the world.” What exactly did he mean? You know the judgments of the days of Jesus may have been strict, but they had so little to judge. It was either sin or death—sick and sent to the outskirts of the city. But today, we get judged for everything we do. We get up in the morning, we have to diagnose the conformity of a bowel movement to tell if we ate properly. We have to dress accordingly to the day we have. We have to be up and aware for meetings, present all of our ideas on point, and many times get judged harshly for not being prepared. How can we not conform?

That, my friends, is a very good question. I have spent my entire life trying to find a way not to conform to the world. It seems that the more I resist life’s conformity, the more I realize that I am freer than I have ever been. At present, I have completely dismantled my life. I have changed coarse midstream and have started three new careers in the midst of many other things I do. I have decided that if I don’t do what I’m here to do, then there simply is no reason to be here. So, I’m moving head first into areas I resisted for the very reason I write to you—because of judgment and conformity.

I resisted my calling for so long because I let the world and all of its judges tell me what I could and couldn’t do. I’m here to tell you today, if you are feeling the same way as I do, don’t wait another day to pursue your dreams. If you have to expertise to follow your dream and have the motivation, start today.

___________________________________
On a separate note, I hope you get a chance to enjoy my new book, “Finding Authentic You.” There are 365 daily spirit-mind-body discoveries. You can now find it on Amazon and Amazon Kindle. Below are the links.  If you’re like to follow along with a group, there is also an online Year to Clear Challenge described below.

TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com


·       Introduction to Meditation
·       Smoke Cessation mp3
·       Weight Loss mp3
·       Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
·       Insomnia mp3
·       Eternal Om mp3
·       Meditation Music mp3
·       Guide to Meditation mp3
·       Healing the Body mp3
·       And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


______________________________________________

New Challenge: Go to Week 13 of the “Year to CLEAR Challenge” at www.Bosebastian.com
______________________________________________

Go to www.bosebastian.com for Week One to Four Challenges:

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, look for MY LATEST BOOK:  “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) on my Website in the Webstore. Thanks!




No comments: