Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hidden by Regrets

Hidden by Regrets

Lost and lonely, sometimes we find ourselves in a mire of regret and disappointing thoughts about the past. Often, these thoughts and ideations cloud the good in our lives, and more importantly, don’t give us the chance to see our future as different and wonderful. By example, if you had been dumped on by an intimate partner and can’t get over the hurt, or worse yet, the love; you may not see the new person you are destined to meet—standing right next to you. Who could? He was hidden by your smoke screen of regret.

The truth is that you are not your situation or your story! Say that with me: “I AM NOT MY SITUATION OR MY STORY!”

You are spirit, housed in body, made to have every good thing here on this earth. The only person that stifles your receiving is you, right now. Every morning, I have to clear my mind of all the “stuff” that fills my head, just to open up to the ideas and love and wisdom that spirit wants to download into my mind. If I don’t make room in meditation, this information goes to a holding place or sometimes is completely lost because of my lack of desire for change and guidance. Meditation gives me inner poise and peace!

I don’t want to be that person who looks back at life and says, “I truly missed my calling. I heard the voice of spirit tell me my truth. I simply didn’t answer.”

All you have to do is listen. Then once you hear the voice of peace, just simply move forward one step at a time. You don’t need the Master Plan. God has that plan set out for you. Simply follow the path on your plan day to day. I enjoy the idea of the 12-step programs. You have to live with sobriety one day, rather one minute, at a time. That’s how a spiritual life being led by God is. You can’t over think it. You can’t over achieve. You simply move where PEACE leads you.

I have many references in my life where this has been true. Most recently was the book I just got published.  Many people would have thought I was a fool to release my book publishing deal to set out on a path that seemed to lead to nowhere fast. The truth was, it took almost two years for any kind of super vision to appear about the end product. I had an idea, albeit an inkling, what would happen, but I never really saw the end product in my mind, until I added the picture I took in St. Thomas last month to the cover of the book. The moment was in a butterfly sanctuary. Butterflies are a sign of transformation and a personal symbol of growth. When I saw the most amazing butterfly light on a pink hydrangea, I knew this was the moment. I took the picture.

When I returned home, this picture became my guide and symbol of success. When I had the opportunity to help create the cover of the book, I knew this picture would be the perfect finishing touch. Three years ago, I didn’t even know I’d be taking a cruise to St. Thomas. Yet, the vision and the wisdom of God led me on a path toward finding the perfect symbol for my three years of searching for my Authentic Self. I hope you get a chance to enjoy the book. You can now find it on Amazon and Amazon Kindle. Below are the links.

TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com


·       Introduction to Meditation
·       Smoke Cessation mp3
·       Weight Loss mp3
·       Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
·       Insomnia mp3
·       Eternal Om mp3
·       Meditation Music mp3
·       Guide to Meditation mp3
·       Healing the Body mp3
·       And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


______________________________________________

New Challenge: Go to Week 13 of the “Year to CLEAR Challenge” at www.Bosebastian.com
______________________________________________

Go to www.bosebastian.com for Week One to Four Challenges:

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, look for MY LATEST BOOK:  “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) on my Website in the Webstore. Thanks!




No comments: