Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Preparing for the Cross—Part Four: Dream Your Future


Preparing for the Cross—Part Four: Dream Your Future

            Every day holds a new vision of what could be for you. Try not to limit God by thinking in specifics. Think about general things that you want to express in your life: great relationships, powerful and supportive friends, lots of money in the bank, a safe home, and an amazing job that you want to work at every day.
            If you have been following my story on Facebook, you might know that I was watching television two nights ago when, with no provocation, an amazing wind with the sound of a freight train, lifted the roof of my carport and storage shed right off and cut my electricity at the same time. As you can imagine, I was frightened to the core, as was my mother who was sitting on the adjacent couch.
            As I waited in the candlelit living room for Nashville Electric to show up, I thought of all the things that could have happened as a result of this accident. My car went unscathed—not one scratch, though it was directly under the carport. No planks from the roof went through the windows of my house, especially the one where I was sitting right in front of. Very few things were broken, because the wind came under the roof and lifted it straight off. Many angels must have been around me and around my house.
            I have been spending the last two days getting estimates and going through Insurance legalities to see what the universe is ready to reward me with. I decided to not look at this experience as a bad thing. I ended up getting a new roof out of it. I get my carport rebuilt and my storage area renewed. Good things can come from bad situations. And angels can protect you even in the midst of the storm. Believe for your best.
            Every year I make a vision board of what I want my life to look like, who I want to touch, and where I would like to travel. You can look up the words “Vision Board” in my index of Blog Titles to discover how to make one. I have been adding new things to it as I feel my life is transforming into a vast, undiscovered world. The rest of this trip to my future will fill in the blanks for itself as I follow my heart and the leading of God.
            Your board should expound upon each area of your life with simple, yet bold, thoughts and pictures about Finding Authentic You. Can you accept that the best you can be is ready for you right now? You must believe for that to happen.
            Let my blog and its titles be like a spiritual lottery. Every day or anytime you feel like you need a spiritual boost, I want you to either open the website to a random page and read that section, knowing it pertains to you. Or I want you to look through the alphabetized list of titles and see if something pops out at you to read. If that happens, know that what you read will be what you are led to hear in that moment to grow either spiritually, mentally, of physically stronger.
            Have fun. Know that I see you completely growing in peace and fully authentic already! Always know, as well, you can contact me on this blog, and I’m ready to pray for you specifically or we can schedule an appointment either personally or with Skype. Help and love and creative visualization are only a step away at all times.

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. Also, I write this Blog as a part of Finding Authentic You Ministries. If you would like to send an offering or a tithe, your donation would greatly be appreciated: 5001 Maywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. 

And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

No comments: