Thursday, March 12, 2015

Weaving Lies with Illusions #relationships #relationshipadvice #gayrelationships #gaymarriage

The Course in Miracles says that anything that is not love is an illusion. If this is true then most of our stories we think, deliberate, avenge, and retaliate against are simply a ruse from our egos to gain our attention. When the ego gets our attention we live in illusion and not in the present moment. This is the ego’s goal—to keep us from our God-existence our entire human life, until the ego eventually kills our illusive reality.

My father’s reality was vastly clouded by illusion his entire eight-six years. He rambled on constantly and consistently about everything and everybody who had ever done anything harmful to him to the point where he was never to blame. So, naturally, when he got pancreatic cancer there was no one left to blame, but, perhaps, smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. I feel fortunate to have been there when the illusion was ripped away. I finally saw a father I could love and honor. He admitted to me that the only thing on this earth that mattered was love. He even told my partner, then, that he was so happy that we had found each other and love, because that was all that mattered. And this was from a homophobic man, riddled with prejudice.

When you witness the difference between an angry illusion and pure love you get the point that I describe above. But, how do we keep our minds from the clutter of illusion? This is the hardest lesson any spiritual person can conquer. I know I wrestle with it almost every day. Yesterday, I became so exhausted from the clouds of illusion keeping me from the light of love that I simply curled up like a baby in bed and said to myself, I’ll just lie here believing. That’s the best I can do right now. I focused all of my attention on a golden light above me. Every time a fear, like a cloud, came to cover the light, I imagined that the light vaporized the illusion and went back to basking in the light of love.

When I awoke from a small nap, I felt better. My lesson, lately, has been that “nothing outside myself can complete me or make me happy.” Try a day saying that affirmation to your self! What you end understanding is that your entire world is made up of things that you think will make you a happy person. But, our reality is that love alone is our entire sustenance. If the foundation of God in Spirit is love, and we are one with Spirit; then, we must be made of love. Love is complete, whole, prosperous, and compassionate. Without all of our stuff, do we feel the attributes of the Spirit?

 Anxiout Attachment CoverMeditation PhotoUncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior Cover
* * *
 Beautiful Bird
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian 
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




No comments: