Saturday, March 21, 2015

One Simple Step to Get Inspired Daily! #inspiration #lifepurpose #destiny #meditation

A friend asked me how I get inspired to write so many books. Without much hesitation, I said, “From my meditations.” He looked at me quizzically, because he didn’t understand how sitting quietly could inspire anyone. He said, “When I meditate, I spend most of my time trying to quiet the thousands of thoughts that keep trying to bother me. So, I guess, I’m not really meditating, right?”

I’m not one to tell anyone he is not meditating correctly. If someone even takes a moment from her day to sit quietly and breathe, she is one step closer to Nirvana and, also, mental clarity and, yes, inspiration too. I look at meditation as a time to recharge my mental and spiritual battery. If I don’t get my one or two hours of meditation in the mornings, I’m not as inspired, compassionate, or even happy for the remainder of the day.

I think of meditation as a time that spirit downloads information, thoughts, ideas, and direction into my mind. I don’t have to be adept at it for this to happen. I simply have to show up and take the time—DAILY. You don’t have to believe that your cell phone is going to download or upload information to the computer when you hardwire it. But, the devices share the appropriate information, anyway, no matter what your belief. All the transfer of information took was your trust that you had to plug the wire from the phone into the computer daily to make the transfer.

Alas, as a result, what happens during your day, even without you understanding or computing that data has been received, the energy of Spirit submerges into your mind and begins to decode itself.

You may notice small signs or affirmations of information during your day. You may see a bird that was present in your meditation or a colorful ship. Because spirit and mind work in symbols, you may not get the significance of what you envisioned during the meditation. As I tell my clients, try not to use your deductive mind to unravel your meditation, because that will take you out of the dream and into your awakened mind. For me, it’s like watching Tele Mundo for two hours. I can sit in front of the television for a long time not understanding a word of the Spanish dialogue. But, eventually, I get some of the symbols and the intent of what I see before me. The more I watch it, the easier it is to begin to understand, even if I’ve never taken a Spanish lesson in my life.

Our human minds have a way of processing spiritual data that is beyond our understanding. This is faith. However, you will never understand how completely inspired and empowered you can be by the time you invest in meditation, unless you let this information into your mind and life.

Take a look at my very simple and small book, Meditation, Meditation, Meditation. Also, I provide a specific, personalized service, creating personalize meditation MP3 for you. I do this for a mere $25. The process is simple. You email me what you would like to understand, have clarity about, or tell me you just want to quiet your mind. I take it from there and create a twenty-minute Mp3 that you can download on to your computer or cell phone. You pay either by secure credit card over the phone or Paypal. It’s that simple! My email: bosebastian5@gmail.com

  Meditation Bookcover

* * *
 Beautiful Bird
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian

Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




No comments: