Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Broken Rosary #inspiration #lifepurpose #spiritualadvice

I had an audition yesterday for a priest in a television show. So, I made a vicar’s collar, found a sleek black shirt, got out all of my old Catholic memorabilia—a scapula, my first rosary, and a necklace with a cross. I even found my first white bible from when I got confirmed. I read through the script for the television show. It seemed as if the scene called for a funny ending, because a young lady wanted to find out how many “Hail Mary’s” she needed to pray to get rid of a big sin she was planning in the future. I had this idea that I would find a huge rosary, like with beads the size of grapefruit.

When I asked my family if anyone had a rosary I could use for the audition, my sister came up with a beautiful, ceramic rosary my father got in Italy, that had beads the size of tangerines. It was perfect!

I practiced the scene a hundred times without any problems. I wrapped the beads in a big towel to bring it to the audition, so nothing would break. Of course, when I wasn’t looking, the entire rosary fell off of a table, onto a ceramic floor and cracked in three spots and the beads disengaged in two places. I wanted to cry, not because the rosary meant anything special to me, but because it was a gift my late father had given to his favorite daughter. I didn’t even begin to know how I would tell my sister.

I live by one very simple rule when it comes to saying what needs to be said: “Tell the truth and tell it fast!” So, I called her immediately to share the bad news. She said, “Bo, what do you think I care more about, you or the rosary? I’m okay with you gluing it back together.”
Then I looked on Facebook and saw a posting by a friend that talked about how in the Japanese culture, when something breaks, they glue it back together with gold and keep it as a treasure. I loved that idea. So, I carefully fixed my sister’s rosary, thanked Spirit for the lesson. Now, I put aside my guilt and continue to treat for the opportunity to get a great role in this television show! Life goes on. We must take care of the present and move on quickly, never looking back.

****
Meditation BookcoverNew web pic:TheoraphaszBilly Ray's Secret CoverGluten-free cookbook coverWilla_Divine_Cover_for_KindleAnxious Attachment Picture 

Take a look at my very simple and small book, Meditation, Meditation, Meditation. Also, I provide a specific, personalized service, creating personalize meditation MP3 for you. I do this for a mere $25. The process is simple. You email me what you would like to understand, have clarity about, or tell me you just want to quiet your mind. I take it from there and create a twenty-minute Mp3 that you can download on to your computer or cell phone. You pay either by secure credit card over the phone or Paypal. It’s that simple! My email: bosebastian5@gmail.com
A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo SebastianSimply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
 FullSizeRender
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]

No comments: