Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On Death and Dying #faith #trust #afterlife #reincarnation

Yesterday, a couple of friends passed away and a dear friend’s beloved animal died while he was on vacation. It was one of those days that made me lose faith for a moment or two, especially when the words to comfort a grieving friend can be no more than, I’m here for you!

Here for what? I thought. To hold? To love? To be strong, while they are weak?

Perhaps.

This is what I know about science. Energy cannot die, so souls don’t just fade away. They continue, even animals’ souls.

This is what I believe (this my opinion): All souls make a choice about the lessons we learn before we come into the human realm. Maybe our animals do the same. I’d like to believe they do. I feel as if my first pet Poco has reincarnated three times so far, even now as in the incarnation of my dog Coco. There is no exact evidence of this. I just get that feeling, from the ways my pet connects to me. I, also, believe that some friends and relatives have passed away and have returned as spiritual helpers.

Again, this may be more of my hope than reality, but hope often lifts the soul to a place that can heal. So, I’ve surrounded my life with a belief that helps me makes sense of the senseless. This is good. Does it really matter if your belief is true, when it comes to encouraging your soul? Who really knows what’s true and right? Only we can judge for ourselves. Personally, I need my belief to survive and be happy, especially when things don’t go right, when people and pets die naturally or senselessly.

Everyone would be better off if he could contemplate some of these concepts before death happens, before disasters makes its way into your life or the life of friends. If we already have a foundational belief, we are not knocked completely over during times of duress. We’re like the adult, blow-up bobo dolls that have sand at the bottom, so that when you punch them, they keep popping back up. I want to be that kind of Bobo.

 Anxiout Attachment CoverMeditation PhotoUncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior Cover
* * *
 FullSizeRender
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…

What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: 
Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




No comments: