Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Flat! #theunexpected #nothingpersonal

When you prepare for life and prepare for the worst, you subconsciously feel that the unexpected doesn’t have a right to happen—like a blowout on the Interstate going 80 miles an hour, right after you had the tire checked at Universal Tires.

Yes, indeed, that is exactly what happened. I got up early to get to the tire dealer to make sure that my passenger’s side tire that appeared low wasn’t running with a leak. The repairman filled the tire with air, checked it for about 30 seconds and assured me that it appeared to be just fine. He told me that if it loses air to come in the next day and get it repaired. However, when my car hobbled to the first gas station off of I95, there was a large tear in the tire. I’m sure had the tires not been “run flat” wheels, my car would have flipped over on the road. The tear was that large.

Of course, I was on my way to play the piano for three hours. After dealing with the mess of trying to find an exact match to a BMW run-flat tire and having it replaced, I only got to play for my gig just one hour. Even so, I felt lucky to have achieved that small feat, after this tire fiasco.

The entire time, I stayed calm. The friend who helped me was getting pissed off. Not me. I was frustrated inside, but I wasn’t about to let it show and more manifest anything my graciousness to the new repairman, who convinced me to buy four tires and to get the struts fixed, because they also were about to break to the tune of $2000 total. I was prayed up, had asked Spirit to show me the way to get rid of my distrust of the NOW that morning, and was willing to living in that moment and figure out my divine lesson—if there was one.
“What was this about, God?” I asked.

You gave me a commercial shoot this month, which got me back on track financially again, only to have taken most of the profit away. I assumed that the financial deficit was there for Spirit to show something, but what might that be?

This is what I got from Spirit as I sat quietly and received the message of the moment: I am never poor, never without, and always living in abundance. I believed this message with gusto and trust, because I know I have never lived a moment in poverty, as long as I have understood my place in God’s kingdom as a creator and a small piece of heaven living on earth. I am a Son of God and a conduit of prosperity, truth, wisdom—all founded and framed in pure and unadulterated LOVE. This is my gift to the earth. No one can take away my birthright. And so it is!
Picture of Learning AloneAnxiout Attachment CoverProtein Powered Veg - pic
A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 FullSizeRender

A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]
 
 
 

No comments: