Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Who or What Are You Waiting For? #dreams #betterfuture #newthought #selfpublishing

Who or What Are You Waiting For?
#dreams #betterfuture #newthought #selfpublishing

My entire life I have been waiting for that one person to discover my talents and my abilities and make me famous? How many people, especially artists of all kinds, have felt that in your heart? Obviously, as artists, we haven’t had the means to build record or publishing companies, so we wait on managers, agents, and muckety mucks from big corporations to give us their stamp of approval, before we feel worthy to add our personal art to the conventional market. Suddenly, with this approval, we have made it! But what happens if we wait for 10-20 years, and no one takes us seriously, or we receive a modicum of success and then nothing? When the truth is, we have had the means to do all of this ourselves, but maybe didn’t have the knowledge, skill, or even the desire to market yourself.

Recently, after my last book was published, I noticed that I had SIX unpublished books, 10 unpublished CD’s, and one DVD that could be placed somewhere such as Amazon to be marketed worldwide. I thought someone or a company had to help me do that. In the past, before social and Internet buying had become the positive present.

However, as I went to websites and online help guides, I realized that the only move I had to take to get my work published was a step forward on my own two feet. In the past 10 weeks, I have been getting every one of my books, CDs, and my video ready for resale on Amazon and Amazon Kindle. The process isn’t exactly painless, but for someone who had been an editor for 12 years, most of what one needs to do, I have within my purview. So, I have decided to get my entire Web Store published and on sale on Amazon and Amazon Kindle within three months. That is my goal. I have about 1/3 of it ready to be placed online already.

As I have reread my novels and shared some of the books with close friends, I have realized that I have viable means for income that I simply left on the back burner to simmer for far too long. Even if only 10 people read or buy any of my CD’s, that’s way more than I have if the book is never seen.

I have had a clever idea about helping others, as well, to do the same. If you are in the space of wanting one of your books published or a CD or DVD marketed, just e-mail for some advice, and I will be happy to help you. (Bosebastian5@gmail.com)

Finding Authentic You, which is the name of my new book and self guide, is meant to help you find a way to get to all of your goals, understand your self and spiritual believe, discover the most distinct you, unlock all of your negative thinking, and help you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship is a fairly easy task.

Listen, I really need your help to buy my new book (below) and share it with friends. No project in this world launches without a community of people who value its importance. This is why I have made it $2.99 for the download version.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping me make this book be a Bestseller.



Finding Authentic You: With
365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change


* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends. 


No comments: