Sunday, April 20, 2014

Singing Karaoke on Easter Eve: Being Your Authentic Self! #livingoutloud #dating #outofcomfortzone #Easter #findingauthenticyou

Singing Karaoke on Easter Eve: Being Your Authentic Self!
#livingoutloud #dating #outofcomfortzone #Easter #findingauthenticyou

I would not have imagined that, on Easter Eve, I would be dining 30 minutes south of Atlanta in a small Mexican Restaurant singing Karaoke with two very old friends and a new friend, the fiancée of one of those friends. We laughed until we cried, beneath the caterwauling of many large southern cowgirls singing their country faves. Tonight, was an authentic evening just waiting to happen. All I had to do was be there.

You see, I have promised myself that life would not be about “trying” to have fun anymore. Life is about “being” fun wherever I go. So, tonight, despite the fact that I really only knew two songs in the entire Karaoke book, I took to the stage with gusto and belted out a couple songs purely for fun. I have to admit, I did sing: “You Raise Me Up!” for the holiday. You know what? I actually had fun singing, for the first time in a long time. I stopped judging myself and having to be perfect. All I had to be in that moment was me. As I did so, I gave everyone else in the room permission to be their authentic selves.

I have realized that in many places in life, pushing one’s behavior beyond truth, prodding at fame, and trying to kill your self to be perfect is a useless sense of energy. No one really cares if you’re perfect, but you. In fact, when you appear that you are trying to be anything more than real, your actions read as unauthentic. So, as in life also in mind! The result of trying to be more than you are will leave you anxious and painfully fearful of not being accepted by the masses.

On the Eve of Easter, I think about what Jesus felt during his time on earth. How long did it take the Son of God to accept his destiny? How many times did life come at him with false accusations as, “You aren’t the Son of God?” “Who died and made you God?” Can you imagine his best friends and family, the ones who were privy to his body odor and eating habits and grew up next his bad behavior? Did they think, the audacity of this man to think He is something special?

Some people I know drop me like a meatball off of a spoon when I offer up the newest insights coming from my Spirit. Most people I know, too well, aren’t prepared for me to be anything but a human man acting as a human being. But people who barely know me, standing at arm’s distance, tend to not judge by my appearance. Don’t the scriptures say that Jesus wasn’t accepted in his own village? This is truer than anyone would want to believe. You will find it difficult enough to simply be who you were made to be, but now you must do it in front of the people who love you and will judge you most. Being authentic to your calling is the hardest place to stand, sometimes.

About 10 years ago, I woke up to an angel or spirit asking me to sit at my computer and write. About eight hours later, I had finished a book that I soon hope to publish called: “Theoraphasz: God Speaks in the Final Phase of Human Development.” The hardest part of about publishing this particular book is that, in so doing, I have to ask my friends and family to believe that an angel actually spoke to me, personally. A gay man, nonetheless! Most people in the world will scoff, I imagine, especially men and women of God who expect God to come through the purest of normalcy. Publishing this book has taken me 10 years and accepting only my truest Authentic Self and my Divine Destiny, and believing I, too, am perfect in God’s eyes. I have nothing to lose now. So, I will go forth as intended.
Be looking for it on Amazon in about a month.

Finding Authentic You, which is the name of my new book and self guide, meant to help you uncover the most distinct you, unlock all of your negative thinking, and help you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology. Once you know yourself, then relationship is a fairly easy task.

Listen, I really need your help to buy my new book (below) and share it with friends. No project in this world launches without a community of people who value its importance. This is why I have made it $2.99 for the download version.

For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below. “Finding Authentic You” will answer many of the questions I propose above. The book also has many discoveries about health, both mental and physical, as well as spiritual discoveries to lead you to your highest and best! Thanks for being a part of my tribe and helping me make this book be a Bestseller.



Finding Authentic You: With
365 Daily Discoveries & 7 Steps to Effective Change


* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends. 


No comments: