Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Delta Becomes the First to Allow Cell Phones on Take-Off

Delta Becomes the First to Allow Cell Phones on Take-Off

I remember my first airplane flight. My cousin Jack took each of my family on his private plane when I was seven years old. Flying remains an anomaly. It’s as though my mind still exists in an ancient century, because when a jet takes off I still feel amazed. Some part inside of me believes that planes don’t exist, until I see one.

So, now, we have not only the ability to fly anywhere by plane or rocket ship, but we also can communicate all over the world while we fly. I feel like the walls of Babel are cracking as I write. Communication barriers have been reversed. Together, across the world, we are building towers to the heavens once again, as in the ancient times of the bible. Is it finally time in history for this to take place, or will God stop the tower toward heaven once again before it reaches too high?

You don’t have to be brilliant to see that in the past 50 years life has exponentially become easier in so many ways. We no longer have to type and correct with white out, which was a real bitch if you were a secretary. Our documents practically write and correct themselves. We print with accuracy. We take pictures of life as it goes. I heard on the news that we are now taking trillions of pictures a day, compared to some millions about 20 years ago. Trillions! I feel as if my life is completely documented. This year I didn’t even have to grow my garden. I had pictures of every flower from last year.

What’s next, will we be like the Jetsons and be able to ask robots for our meals and have an automatic arm extend toward us with any food we desire? I’m sure this isn’t too far off. When once we watched “Star Trek” and just fantasized about what it would be like to have life completely automated, we now begin to experience what a writer simply envisioned. Is it possible that anything us humans can imagine, we can actually create?

I’m thinking this may be the case. What does this mean for the spiritual seeker?

In my spirit I feel excitement, as I believe we are either ending an era or beginning a new one. As a spiritual whole, we have the ability to change the parameters of life as we have known it to be. We can use these newfound devices to create Unity or Division. Everyday we have that choice. I see a pertinent example in Internet bullying. Instead of using our ability to become closer, some have used cell phones to bombard human boundaries and blast our personal business all over the Internet.

My hope for the world is that we use the Internet and our amazing connection to spread the word of truth, as in this blog. We have the ability to share wisdom and love and connect to with each other through ideas and our own personal experiences. We can choose to be a part of the creation of a powerful and peace whole, or we can use our powers for personal achievement and detrimental divisiveness, an in computer hacking. You choose.

______________________________________________

Go to Week 3 of the “Year to CLEAR Challenge” at www.Bosebastian.com

______________________________________________

Look for MY LATEST BOOK:  “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) on my Website in the Webstore. Thanks!

Below is information that I will be sharing for about a month, as not every person on my list reads the blog every day. If you have already read it, just skip over it. Thanks for understanding.

A Year to CLEAR Challenge:
(Please Know: You Can Join Us At Any Point in the Year Challenge.)

The masses search outward for things that qualify them as a person, but I always go inward for that which quantifies me for greatness. At twenty-five I preached on street corners in NYC as an in-the-closet Pentecostal minister. One day I heard a still small voice say, ‘God cannot be contained in a book or a law or even in a religion. Dig deeper, reach further to find me, and you will find your authentic Self.’”

A Year to CLEAR Challenge!

The acronym CLEAR stands for (Compassionate, Loving, Enthusiastic, And Relationship-Ready). The goal of this project is to engulf readers in a weekly study that will transform them by removing blocks, promote self-growth, and give them wings to fly freely into daily life. Each week, by going to BoSebastian.com and choosing the Year to CLEAR Challenge tab, a new challenge or thought to provoke conversation, growth, and group functionality.

My vision is to make Finding Authentic You the book to have in your Kindle or on your computer. The book is a comprehensive look at growth—spiritually, mentally, and physically.

As a yoga teacher and student of the Ayurvedic tradition, I bring to the table understanding of physical challenges, the ability to overcome mental problems with Life & Health Coaching, as well as hypnotherapy, and expertise in meditation and spirituality as a minister.

The combination of all three in one book with an interactive connection to like-minded readers, for one year, is what makes this Year to CLEAR Challenge a must-do for every spiritual seeker.

The One-Year Approach to Change

No one believes he or she can change overnight. But success in change comes from the metaphors of nature. Seasonally, life changes all around us in nature. Finding Authentic You offers a gradual change perspective, looking at the triune aspects of change as in yoga: Body, Mind and Spirit.

Accessing the ability to change and finding yourself actually pursuing change must be a daily search, which I call getting to the “observer mind.”

In this frontal cortex of the brain we find the anatomy of change and the power to counter every negative trigger of the human process. The workings of Hypnosis, NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) are all positive actions to help the mind and body flow to a positive space for change.

Every aspect of FINDING AUTHENTIC YOU fulfills this constant need for diffusing the negative past and dreaming of a fulfilling future.

Step 1: Recognize That Change is Inevitable
Step 2: Release from Resistance to Change
Step 3: Understanding Change and Allow Spirit to Define It
Step 4: A History Lesson—About You
Step 5: Look at Your Past with Compassion
Step 6: Making a Strong Commitment to Change
Step 7: Dream Your Fabulous Future
Go to www.bosebastian.com for Week One Challenge:
TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com

·       My Latest Book: Finding Authentic You—7 Steps to Effective Change (800 page downloadable Kindle version)
·       Introduction to Meditation
·       Smoke Cessation mp3
·       Weight Loss mp3
·       Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
·       Insomnia mp3
·       Eternal Om mp3
·       Meditation Music mp3
·       Guide to Meditation mp3
·       Healing the Body mp3
·       And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, look for MY LATEST BOOK:  “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) on my Website in the Webstore. Thanks!




No comments: