Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holy Listening—My Sheep Know My Voice

Holy Listening—My Sheep Know My Voice

I have striven to be open to the voice of God ever since I was six years old and had an experience that changed my life. God spoke to me through a deck of cards first, then in an audible voice.

First a blue haze filled my bedroom. Then I jolted up, afraid but knew something special and auspicious took place. I kept a deck of cards by my bed. I turned on the light and took out the cards, nervously shuffling them. I asked the presence, “If this is God, make this next card be an Ace of Clubs.” I turned the card over. It was an ace of clubs. I asked three more times, and each time the card was as I asked.

From then, a rich deep voice, inaudible to the human ear, but my heart definitely heard it: “I am God. I am here to take care of your and guide you.” That was it! But it changed my life forever.

Not everyone has an experience like this, but I have noticed that the more I ask people about any interesting experiences with God expressing Itself, the more stories I hear. Most people say they have never shared the story before. Mostly likely, people are afraid to share what seems auspicious and haunting, even, perhaps, a little loony.

But I’m hear to tell you, God has said in the bible that His sheep hear his voice. So, all you have to do is be open to hearing. For many people God will show signs. Something synchronistic may happen to show you the way. A person may call whom you have been thinking about. Or, you may just have an unction that just won’t go away. All of these ways are communication from your spiritual center.

One thing that we have to be sure of is making space to hear God. If you just pray and never listen, it would be like having a conversation with a self-centered person. You have to make time for God to answer in the silence. This is when meditation is so important.

I am offering this month three or for choices as the Tools for Change to help you get to a meditative place with mp3s that I have created for exactly that purpose. I want to offer them for just $3 a piece in my storefront below. I have to say that very few people have taken advantage of the offer. It is going away soon. So, if you have any interest in meditation and learning to meditate, please check out the information below.
_______________________________________
TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com

·       Introduction to Meditation
·       Smoke Cessation mp3
·       Weight Loss mp3
·       Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
·       Insomnia mp3
·       Eternal Om mp3
·       Meditation Music mp3
·       Guide to Meditation mp3
·       Healing the Body mp3
·       And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, be looking for “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) in Early 2014. Thanks!


No comments: