Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Her Encore Career

Her Encore Career

Many women have decided to go back into the workforce after raising a family and retiring from a job. This is delightfully been dubbed an Encore Career! I love the idea of a man or woman discovering a new career or hobby that feels like a vocation at age 60 and then moving forward toward it with vigor and veracity.

I have two lady friends, I believe both are in their sixties, who have begun a women’s movement. They are on fire about their idea and ability to lead woman to a powerful commitment to spirit. I’m glad to be a part of their energy when I’m around it. How exciting is it to have gone your entire life working and doing the things you think you should do to be an aspiring something (mother, father, worker, actor, singer, artist, etc.), only to find that what really drives you has been hidden behind a fear that only expressed itself at the last encore of your life?

These kinds of careers, I feel, have the most positive energy. We have learned from our many mistakes at trying to make anything happen on our own volition. We know for certain that life happens in God’s timing. As we are inspired to our greatness, we inspire others, no matter how old we are. Inspiration is infectious at any age.

Lately, as I have shared in past blogs, I have been wondering about my next encore. I simply sense that something new is about to happen in my life. As I have titrated from some of my work, I now wait patiently for God’s whispers and angels to implement the plan. The struggle is getting in front of the game and not playing in time with the Now!

I tend to see a dream ahead and run for it. In my latter years I have recognized that the best-made plans are plans that you can give up in an instant for God’s perfect will. Everything great that has happened in my life has not been about anything more than an intention. With intention comes preparation. But from there, the best we can do is be available for when God inspires our greatness.

Are you ready for your encore performance? I know I certainly am.

_______________________________________
TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com

·       Introduction to Meditation
·       Smoke Cessation mp3
·       Weight Loss mp3
·       Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
·       Insomnia mp3
·       Eternal Om mp3
·       Meditation Music mp3
·       Guide to Meditation mp3
·       Healing the Body mp3
·       And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, be looking for “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) in Early 2014. Thanks!


No comments: