Monday, September 16, 2013

Riparian Way

Riparian State

The action of transformation is willingness. The action of change is openness. The action of right relationship is transparency. The action of chaos, however, is living through the eyes of the ego.

A Course in Miracles states that the ego lives in illusion or false idea (paraphrased). When we wake in the morning our mental state depends upon a strong choice. Will I live in illusion—the ego—or will I choose a spiritual course for my day?

The ego choice is simple. Just let your day unfold and believe that every thing in front of you is truth. Get caught up in your dramas. Believe that your body is you. You’ll be perfectly fine existing in your ego with no further help.

However, if you choose to live as a conduit of Spirit, you must make a choice, when you wake up in the morning. You say this quick prayer: “I realize that every thing on earth may contain chaos and suffering—but, it is an illusion. I choose to be a peacemaker in the chaos today. I start with believing that TODAY I am flowing in the energy and love of God. Though chaos may flow around me, it does not affect me or my world. I will remain at peace no matter what happens. I believe Spirit God will inspire me to my truth today and to prosperity in every way, because I am made in the image of Spirit God and flow in the energy of this Unlimited Good.”

A riparian way is the boggy wet area beside a swamp or river. When construction happens around a waterway, this particular area must be protected, because it keeps the water contained. Mostly this land is full of trees, rocks, and weeds. Perfectly designed by nature, these riparian ways protect the integrity of the wetlands.

We, too, have a protective spiritual area around our body that can help protect our integrity and growth. This area is called the chakras system. The seven chakras are the spiritual energy that radiate around the physical body. The lower three chakras function to help the physical body. The upper three chakras function to help the spirit body. And the heart chakra, the center of both groups, is the gateway for the chakra energy to flow freely from the physical to the spiritual.

Any or all of the chakras can get blocked by certain circumstances in your life.
·       The 1st chakra, the root, holds the energy of your spiritual and moral beliefs and connects to your familial bonds.
·       The 2nd chakra, between the naval and the crotch, usually defines the relationship between you and a partner, you and work, or you and a habit.
·       The 3rd chakra is right at the naval and defines your relationship with self.
·       The Center charka defines heart energy—love, hate, unforgiveness, and compassion. The 5th chakra is at the back of the tongue and defines decision-making and the ability to say what you feel.
·       The 6th chakra is at the pineal gland and is where we connect from the body to Spirit.
·       The 7th charka is right about the head and is usually defined as pure spirit.

(I will explain a lot more about the chakras in coming blogs, but I want to introduce the Ayurvedic principles of these energy systems to help with your movement toward spiritual freedom. Feel free to do a Google search to find out more.)




* * *
Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day. If you are looking to enter the RSS or Atom Feed, you have to go to the home page of the blog to get there. And I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.




No comments: