Saturday, February 20, 2016

Spirituality in the New Millennia #discerningtruth #truth #spiritualadvice #livingtruth

Does real truth ever change, or are we constantly seeing more of this same infinite truth as we become closer to it—like sending cameras to far away planets to see the inside of craters? I know with certainty that, as my mind opens to the vast new world of technology, I get a certain sense of urgency in collecting all of the data I can. I want to know what’s out there in the vast beyond, just as much as I want to know what dwells deep in the heart of woman and man.
Many people are gaining understanding faster in these days of technology, because ancient and current texts are readily available to everyone who has a computer or a cell phone. Also, podcasts of teachers all over the world sharing their truth are readily available to anyone searching for truth.
I find it hard to believe that my own blog has reached millions already. This would have seemed an unlikelihood just twenty years ago. I remember the first day I was led to begin writing these truths. The day after my first blog, I saw that five people had read it. I thought, Wow! Look how many people have read what I wrote. Isn’t that amazing? Now, I get a little melancholy, I have to admit, when the numbers go from 10,000 to 3000 in a day. Basically, I have to commit to not looking at numbers at all.
I comfort myself when I think of my own desire to find truth. The discovery does not happen because the truth is out there. The discovery happens because I’m led to what will most greatly serve my soul’s search for truth in that moment. My heart, again, becomes content knowing that whomever is to read the blog—or any material for that matter, will read it in the moment they are ready for that particular truth of the day.
But, with this vast arena of material, we must begin to rely more heavily on our own intuition, because there are probably more charlatans out there writing from partial truth than there are truth seekers. So, ferreting out the good from the negative is always something we must do. This is a perfect reason to get to understand your own basic truths and test for truth by how much peace you get after you read or hear something new.
Give yourself a day or two to digest what you have heard, and then decide. Meditate on new ideas and ask Spirit for guidance. Sometimes, especially in my life, I have heard something that did not resonate in the moment. But, as I let life teach me its lesson, the new truth rang truer than I would have imagined it could have.
Also, in a contrary scenario, I have heard something that seemed palatable and realized, later, in meditation that it was slightly off course or completely off course for me. I cannot judge what someone else needs, but I certainly know what my own soul needs to grow closer to God.
I use a litmus test of peace. I also can sense almost immediately if my spirit feels a negative energy. If I feel anything that does not resemble peace, I put down what I’m reading and wait for Spirit to lead me to a text I’m ready to hear in that moment. This way, we never find ourselves judging anyone, but only discerning what is right for our own selves.
****
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.42.10 AMThis year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in March)… lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in January 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]






No comments: