Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding Authentic You #authenticity #love #spiritualadvice #livingtruth

Living an authentic life takes practice, mostly because we all have learned to live according to the ideas and social etiquette of the world. Finding what you really feel can often take silence and peaceful moments to go inside and discover the real you. This is the reason I suggest practice, even though in most cases you would think true authenticity would actually sound like a contraindication to contemplation. In all actuality, finding your authentic self comes from asking yourself the hard questions—the ones that take time and thought to answer. The questions I recommend are below:
  1. What’s happening here? What am I really feeling?
  2. What can I do to get my ego out of the way for this lesson to come forth in my life?
  3. Is there a greater good that could be happening here that I cannot see?
You might look at these questions and think that they seem simple. But, when you apply them to a painful experience, you may feel otherwise. For instance, you may wake up one day feeling that you have found the love of your life or the perfect job. By the end of the day, the relationship or job has all but disintegrated. You step slowly away from the point of change and wonder how life could have transformed so much in so little time. This is the moment for the practice of authenticity.
The last time this kind of changing event happened to me, my man friend had told me he loved me. One week later, when I was on top of the world, he told me that he wanted to also begin seeing other people. Of course, that was not fine with me, and I broke up with him.
On the way home from his house, I had to ask myself the questions above, talking to myself as if I were a wise counselor who understood the truth and was sharing it with my human ego. I felt as far away from God as I could have ever felt in that moment. However, by the time I reached my own home, I experienced peace—something completely different. This is what I did to achieve the change.
I asked myself the first questions. What am I feeling? What is happening here? To answer authentically, I had to know my truth. I had to understand that I was one with the Eternal Spirit that had created me and, also, created my man friend (that was the difficult part). We each were learning specific lessons. I didn’t know what Luis was learning, but I could be certain that if I opened my mind, I would discover what I was to learn, as I got out of the way of my own ego emotions.
I realized that what was coming up for me was rejection. I ultimately felt: not good enough, handsome enough, buff enough to keep a good man. But, when I began to share the truth about Who I Am with myself, I realized that if I am made of God, and Luis is made of God; we ultimately could not be rejecting each other, because cannot reject God. If we were not rejecting each other, then we were in each other’s life to teach each other a lesson. What was that lesson?
I focused in on that very thing for the rest of the evening. Interestingly, I did not shed one tear during the process. I knew inside that my life would be just fine without him. I was more angry at his choice than sad about my life. I felt deceived and rightfully so. But, what Luis did was not my concern. What I felt, what I believed, what I would do with the situation was all mine with which to grow. And grow is exactly what I did.
So, today, your lesson is to look for the good in all situations. Ask yourself the three questions above and listen in the silence for the answers. Your entire life will change as you implement this process of self-talk.
****
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.42.10 AMThis year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in January)… lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in January 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]






No comments: