Monday, August 31, 2015

Suffering: The Invention of Ignorance #pain #suffering #self-discovery #InfiniteMind #SOM

To experience freedom from anything, we must have, at least, imagined imprisonment. To this end, even the worst of criminals have an end to their bondage, even if it is death. Being enslaved is not eternal. If it were, our entire universe would be enslaved and doomed. However, recent scientific discoveries say exactly the opposite about the continuing and expansive energy of the universe.

The Eternal is constantly being reflected in our reality and even being proven by science. However, to understand liberty, or any lesson for that matter, it seems necessary for each individual to experience bondage before liberty. This is part of the learning experience. God never intended pain to be our reality or our future.

Ignorance would be believing that if one would continue to talk about, deliberate, and dream of being enslaved by sickness, poverty, and unhappiness that one would receive the opposite—health, prosperity, and joy. In truth, the only way to counteract the past is to simply resist and release it. You then believe that something greater has been saved for you, the moment you release yourself from the chains of the past.

When I spend a day thinking of the present or dreaming of a positive future, I am always content. However, when I give myself license to recreate the past in my mind or in the present, I am always distraught. The past, especially if it is full of pain and resentment, has no part in my positive future. We all must learn to put the past aside to make room for all the good intended for us by a loving God.

Trust me, God stands at the door knocking, waiting for us to realize this truth. All the treasures of the universe are yours if you are willing to believe that God is on the other side of the door to your past. The past is just a tool to learn that you no longer have to live in the ignorance of defying Universal Law. The Law was created to GIVE YOU, PROVIDE FOR YOU, AND EXPAND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS; it was not created to take anything away from you.

Yes, it is certain to me, as I continue to create a brand new life, with new beginnings every day, that the past is simply ignorance on my behalf. If I want to recreate more pain or more suffering, I am perfectly free to do so by deliberating what has happened and what was traumatic. However, I know that the time has come for me to step into the unconditional love and prosperity of God in this moment, set aside for me from the beginning of time.

***
Are you an INSOMNIAC? Take the time today to investigate your issue with sleep. I’ve been working with sleep disorders for 25 years. I’d be happy to help you through some of your issues with clinical hypnosis and life coaching. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

**********
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
 6009Color100
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: