Saturday, August 29, 2015

SLEEP: Our Greatest Gift for a Healthy Mind & Body #sleep #insomnia #self-discovery #InfiniteMind #SOM

But if you are one of 60 Million insomniacs in America, you know that sleep is a gift. You may also know that the lack of sleep can alter your world in terrible ways.
  • More that 30% of the population suffers from insomnia;
  • One in three people suffer from some sort of insomnia in their lifetimes;
  • More than half of Americans lose sleep because of stress or anxiety;
  • Women are up to twice as likely to have insomnia;
  • Between 40% and 60% of people over the age of 60 suffer from insomnia; and
  • 90% of people who suffer from depression, also experience insomnia.
For five years, in my early thirties, I had terrible insomnia. I would be exhausted, easily fall asleep when my head hit the pillow, but I would awaken 2 hours later. I would jump out of bed as if adrenaline surged through my veins. My heart raced, my body quivered, and I couldn’t return to sleep if I tried. Often, I would get out of bed and take a walk in the middle of the night, just to induce fatigue. Sometimes, I would have enough energy to run around the block a couple of times, before exhausting myself again. Sleep was hard to come by. So, I certainly am compassionate to the many clients I have had over the past 30 years who come to me distraught because of lack of sleep.

There is hope. I promise. I am the poster boy for Insomnia. I have suffered from it and can honestly say that I am 99% over the problem. Only when I have done something stupid such as drink a cup of espresso or eat chocolate cake before bed will I have problems getting to sleep. Otherwise, I have made the transition to adjusting back to a normal sleep cycle. I enjoy sleep now and often even take naps without the fear of a restless night.

Most people with sleep problem can find sleep a possibility with just one tidbit of knowledge about how humans fall asleep. This is that fact.

If you are using any part of your reasoning mind, you CANNOT fall asleep. If you are imagining something or dreaming about something (picturing it in your mind) you are 100% more likely to fall asleep.

This one simple fact can change your world. It did mine. I had no idea how much I used bedtime to deliberate my day, plan for the morrow, and worry about the problems that lay therein.

Bedtime is for rest. Tell yourself this many times, before you ever hit the pillow. Turn off the television long before you go to bed. Get rid of distractions. Sleep is your gift from God and an absolute Must if you want your mind and body to remain healthy. As you can see by the facts above, if you don’t have sleep, your health will decline considerably.

Hypnosis was the key to unlocking the issue of insomnia for me. Going to hypnotherapy for Insomnia was how I became a clinical hypnotist. Understanding how to get out of the human body and how to become the observer of the body is truly the only way I could get to sleep. Now, I use this same concept to meditate, as well. The only difference between the two is that in meditation, you are more likely to want to keep a minimum amount of consciousness to be able to perceive the sleep state. Inducing sleep is similar to meditation, except that your goal is not to remain conscious.

With 10 million people using sleep aids in the United States, you’d have to understand that all of us should be a little more concerned about this problem, than we have been.

Who do you think would be more likely to commit road rage: a person who has had 8 hours of great sleep, or someone who has had 3 or 4 hours of sleep in two days?

Yes, this is underlying the majority of rage and problematic behavior in the world. Combine sleep problems with narcissism and you have a deadly match that could result insane behavior, for sure.

So, take the time today to investigate your issue with sleep. I’ve been working with sleep disorders for 25 years. I’d be happy to help you through some of your issues with clinical hypnosis and life coaching. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour. More information below!
______________________
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
cropped-6009Color100.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?

Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: