Saturday, August 8, 2015

Our Words and the Power We Give Them! #Successthinking #InfiniteMind #spiritualadvice #stopnegativethinking#SOM

Everything that has ever happened in our lives has come from a thought. Your greatest accomplishments started as a seed thought in your mind. Even the greatest of tragedies probably began as a seed fear somewhere in your subjective mind. But how much power do we really have in our thoughts? Is our belief THE creative power, or does our belief in our thoughts ALLOW the creative power of God to flow in our lives?

I remember a long time ago, I was in an eight-year, very loving relationship; probably the most successful of all of my relationships. But, I was one to always fear that I didn’t deserve my good. I was an anxiously attached man, even though my relationship almost always looked very securely attached. In the back of my mind, I would always think of the worst-case scenarios happening to me and to my relationship.

To this end, my partner and I became friends with my ex from my former relationship, after his very sad divorce. Somewhere in my mind I kept thinking that my current, loving partner would fall in love with my ex. I remember telling myself, “This is a crazy thought.” But, about one year later, after a tumultuous six months of fighting with a man, who seemed to morph into a mean person overnight, my thought manifested in my life in a huge and hurtful way.

Sometimes, I wonder if I helped create the affair between my ex and my current partner, or if I had an inclination or some insight that this possibility could happen. Nonetheless, when I think about the power of negative thought, this scenario rises to the top. I learned a great deal about myself and the illusion of a perfect relationship during those times.

Ernest Holmes, the father of the Centers of Spiritual Living, spent a great deal of time in his textbook called, The Science of Mind, explaining our part in the creative process. As practitioners of the truth, Holmes says, that we must hold our beliefs in what we desire as the most precious gifts. The extent of our belief is the amount of power we give to God to manifest in our lives. In other words, our words and the passion and belief we put behind our words are the “flood gates” that open to the power of creation working THROUGH US, AS US to manifest all good on this earth.

Listen to yourself today. What exactly are you believing for yourself and for those around you? Of the family member in the hospital, are you saying, “Poor, Mary, she is in so much pain and probably doesn’t have long to live!” When you could be saying, “Mary is whole and in the arms of Love, right now, and I’m knowing that she is comforted and she is getting the best care now!” Can you see the difference in a loving thought and a carefully worded prayer? One holds negativity, even though the thought is from a loving heart. The latter prayer opens the gates of heaven for the power of change to take hold.

Everything in our lives comes back to our Words and the Power we give Them!

You can find all of Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ Today's featured book is “Finding Authentic You.” It's a book birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll love the 365 daily readings that will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels,  Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *

A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian

What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bo%20sebastian&sprefix=bo+seb%2Caps%2C190&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abo%20sebastian]






No comments: