Monday, August 17, 2015

Always on the Road to Success, But Never Successful #success #self-discovery #InfiniteMind #spiritualadvice #SOM

When I think of success, I see someone such as Dolly Parton who never considered where she was at anytime in her life as a destiny. She continually—even as she is 69 years old—still recreates herself every year. In other words, success is not about getting to a destiny, but being content on the road to many destinies ahead.

When I think of the power of Spirit, which is First Cause, I imagine an inactive essence full of power, ready to be used. From it, volition occurs. With volition, action and growth... all in the same breath or Word.

We know this is true because universes continue to grow every moment. In other words, Spirit continues to move in the universe constantly. It never stops creating. As we have been created in the likeness of Spirit, then, we, too, must continue to create to feel at peace and our Oneness In God. Our nature is to continually grow and expand in this universe.

To that end, I offer you this: Today as you think of your life, can you see a road ahead of you that doesn’t include the same things over and over again, daily? If you can not see something new ahead, then you’re not looking hard enough or imagining deep enough.

Within you lies the same volitional material as God. From this choice or volition, we can create anew every day. No one is stopping you, but your old beliefs about yourself, about religion, about God, and about your capacity to BE.

Today, my prayer treatment is this:

“I know that God is All in All, the Source of Being behind all that is. As I have been created in the image of God and with the breath of God, I see myself as an active part of God’s choice to move forward, never stagnating.

“As I use this power to create a new life, everyday, I am consistently satisfied and at peace at what appears before me. If I choose, I can uproot what I see and plant another seed into the subjective consciousness of the Universe and watch something new grow in my life at any time.

“I’m so thankful for the power to create a wonderful and successful life every day. To this new beginning, I release my prayer to the Law of the universe, knowing The Law always responds to my word and my passion. And so it is.”

***
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
 IMG_2294
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/.
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: