Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Yo Estoy Aburrido! #boredom #whatstrending #spiritualgrowth #psychology #MercuryinRetrogade

“I’m fifty years old going on sixteen: What am I going to do with my life? I’m bored to death of everything I am, the way I look, my friends, my job, and more than anything of experiencing the same feelings of emptiness that surge through my body every day of my boring life!”
Does this sound familiar?

Every once in a while, I have about three days in a row, sometimes, even a week or two will go by with this feeling of complacency. I can’t get motivated to do anything, yet I surge forward with the day-to-day mundanity of it all.

I have a friend I call when I reach a tipping point like this. He always seems to be in the same place as I. We encourage each other. It’s nice to know someone else feels as I do, sometimes. Yesterday, I heard Mercury was in retrograde! What the hell? Is it always in retrograde? Why is it making me feel like I’m a piece of crap? Why should Mercury, or the moon, or a cloudy day have anything to do with my feelings?

I Googled the term Mercury in Retrogade for any scientific proof that such an occurrence actually could make a difference to anyone’s attitude. In the science world, of course, no one believes Mercury’s retrograde has anything to do with psychology. Of course, I’m not sure that scientist believe the psychology is pertinent.

In the spiritual world, almost everyone believes that the moon, the atmosphere, cloudy days, and, of course, Mercury in Retrograde make a difference in their day-to-day feelings and anxiety. For me, I’m in the middle. It appears that when I’m having a bad week, a really bad one, someone will say, “Don’t fret! Mercury is just in retrograde. We’ll be out of it soon.” Alas, having a concrete reason for my insanity does make me feel better. Sometimes, I acquiesce to the idea, then. It makes sense when I’m in the moment.

I used to hear a great deal in the spiritual community about biorhythms, as well. New age thinking tends to rush to the next, new spiritual encounter. I guess, that’s why I like the term New Thought, instead of New Age. There is a difference, you know.

New Thought religions such as Unity and Centers of Spiritual Living have tried to separate themselves from the term New Age, because of the many “woo woo” thought that emerge off the beaten path of traditional spirituality, even religions like new thought that are already slightly off the path. For me, I just listen and take it all in, using what works for me and throwing away the dross.

So, what to do with this boredom? Is it possible to sit in it and feel it? Is it possible for you to ask the boredom why it has come to visit you and if it has a purpose? Is there something you’re missing in the path you have currently chosen? How will you get out of life’s way to learn this lesson?

I’m inclined to believe, I might just be on a thinking hiatus. For the next few days, or until I feel more motivated, I am going to float on a raft in the swimming pool and enjoy the Florida sun. Quite possibly, I’ll make a totem pole out of soup cans. How about you?

Book Cover - Full Size
Today's featured book is “Finding Authentic You.” It's a book birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll love the 365 daily readings that will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels,  Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 8D0C5710
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian 
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]



No comments: