Monday, June 29, 2015

When You SEE Signs of Growth! Manifesting a Dream—Part III #manifestingadream #whatstrending #prosperity #spiritualliving #dreaming

In review, Albert Einstein said: “Everything is energy, and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics!” Our first and second steps to manifesting a dream were: 1.) bring a parallel feeling (or frequency, as Einstein says) to your dream thought; and 2.) Believe in the Law that correlates with your dream, as you wait for the seed to take root and grow.

So, now, you have a blueprint of what you desire in your mind. Every day, you know that as you plant the seed, Spirit is growing the plant. Today, you wake up and discover that the seed you had planted and have waited for so patiently, has popped up from the fertile soil of your mind and has begun to grow. What next?

Let’s go back to our metaphor of an actual plant growing in the ground. For years, when I owned a house, I had five large gardens. Most of the flowers I grew were annuals, so I planted them once, and, every year, they would come up without my help. However, I also took to planting some vegetables and reseeding the perennial plants from last year’s seeds, as well. So, every year, I would get out my planting beds, place beautifully rich potting soil in the beds, then, plant the seeds gently near the top of the soil. The first few days, it was recommended to keep the watered plant bed in the dark. Then, after a few days I would bring the beds into the light.

At first, when the seeds would grow to about an inch, I would plant them immediately into the gardens. But, I noticed that, when I did that, only about half of the seedlings would survive the harsh rains and wild animals that eat plants. So, I began to transplant the seedlings into bigger pots and wait until they were strong enough to transplant into the garden. Of course, this is our metaphor of the day! The small plants are your dreams manifesting at the early stage. The process of repotting the dream is protecting your dreams in their early stages.

When dreams begin, they are fragile and easily destroyed. Many outside forces can cause a dream to fade in its small stages—finances, lack of support, time constraints, or space. In fact, I would say that you should prepare for any one of these outside forces to attack your dream.

I’m not one to caution people and create negativity before their positives dream come into fruition. But, let’s face it, we are combining spirituality with humanity here, which takes its own tragic course, sometimes. Life rains and storms and floods on everyone without asking permission. So, a good plan for a dream always will include the proper precautions to make way for the times when your seedling dream is too fragile to exist on its own.

For me, my dream here in Florida has been about conserving money until my dream comes into full fruition. Had I not had the forethought to save money before I began my dream, I probably would have to stop my dream about now and begin to work a full-time or part-time job just to stay afloat. But, if I had to do this, just as my dream is about to take flight, I would not have the space, the finances, or the time to make the final push toward my dream coming into full fruition.

So, my final advice about creating your dreams is to be prepared to protect your dreams, your ideas as they grow, and your business in its first year—in the beginning stages! As you plan for your dream to come true, make a blueprint that would include times of drought and any unexpected storms—metaphorically. Do you remember the old Boy Scout song, “BE Prepared”? That’s my final word of advice on this subject.
Here’s to all of your dreams coming true!

Meditation PhotoAnxious Attachment Picture

Today's featured books are my book on Meditation and also a book about Anxious Attachment, which is the primary fault of most people as they begin relationship. You don't have to be gay to learn from this book, birthed from my own spiritual growth. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels,  Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 cropped-6009Color100.jpg

A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian 
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]



No comments: