Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Can a Butterfly Still Crawl? #spiritualadvice #butterfly #whatstrending #spiritualgrowth

The physical passage of a caterpillar to a butterfly is more fascinating than the growth of almost any species on earth, because in so many ways it mirrors the ascent of own our spiritual growth on this earth plane. My question today is: Can a butterfly still crawl, even though it has wings?

I have never seen a butterfly crawl, so I actually had to investigate. The answer is that, yes, butterflies and moths can crawl a little bit, not much, though. So, the growth of this insect’s wings and their own metamorphosis has changed so much that the main means of movement to the body as a caterpillar—crawling—has almost completely been erased from the memory of the butterfly. Is the case in humans as we develop spiritual wings?

Recently, I went to a butterfly sanctuary in Florida. I also attended a class in Aruba in a butterfly sanctuary. Both times, I remained amazed at the beauty, the intricacies, and the intense change of the entire structure of the insect from larva to butterfly. Just amazing. Of course, no one can deny the beauty of the creatures, as well. What I didn’t know was that some moths are just as beautiful and, also, larger than butterflies. I had written a story in one of my discoveries about a butterfly I watched from caterpillar to cocoon. One day, I helped the fledgling butterfly from its cocoon as it hopped onto my finger and flew high into the trees. This insect, I discovered, was not a butterfly at all. It was a moth! Gorgeous, huge wings of green, velvety black and yellow spots was not what I expected to be a moth. Yet, my little friend was, indeed, a moth.

Sometimes, with all of its majesty, a moth or butterfly can get trapped in a small space. It is during these times that it must crawl to find release from where it is trapped.

We know that in the Old Testament that David and Solomon, in all of their majesty, found times when they were, also, trapped in their own mistakes and had to crawl into the depth of old habits to find release. Still, with the wings of spirit, both had grown spectacular wings enough to realize that crawling was beneath them. They learned from their mistakes and ascended into greater heights with on the wings of spirit.

Now and again, as I emerge into my own spiritual flight with newfound wings, I wake up with the urge to fight, worry, and crawl back into my cocoon for safe shelter. The endless sky and freedom is way too much for me. I long for the safety of old habits and treat back to the place in my humanity that felt dense and humanly powerful. Yet, still carrying the wings of angels on my back, I suddenly realize that I don’t have to live in old pain and the struggle of slowly crawling on all fours to get to my destiny. I take flight in my spiritual mind and ascend into the lofty place of observing my own humanity in that part of my brain where I meditate.

The practice of meditation is what helps each of us develop the wings to get out of our own humanity’s cocoon and ascend with spiritual wings to heights and depths never imagined. Now, when I find myself stuck in a place that requires that I crawl a bit, I remember the path of the butterfly. I crawl to the nearest exit and begin to use my spiritual wings again to fly and observe, once again. From the vantage point of the spiritual observer, I always make better decisions, because it is here that I am one as Source!

Meditation Photo
Today's featured book is “Meditation, Meditation, Mediation.” It's a book birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll love these simple techniques will completely change your life as your learn to meditate and get out of your own small human mind and into the power of the divine. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels,  Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 Brahma
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: 
Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and "being gay" defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/. 
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]



No comments: