Saturday, December 26, 2015

LETTING GO: Learning to Be Like a Child at Christmas #spiritualprincipal #divineMind #SOM #Christmas

This year was about letting go of my control of the things I have no business trying to control. This Christmas Eve and day was a prime example of the lessons learned by this hard truth. I allowed myself to observe and yet be a part of everything in my world. I watched those who tried to control without success. I saw in the stressed eyes of those who desired a perfect outcome, helplessness in the face of difficulty. And, also, too, I noticed the people who really had let go and allowed for the perfect and best to manifest in their lives, simply by being in the middle of the NOW with all of its great mystery and loving energy.
My holiday began by taking a break from my Blog, which I almost never do. Instead, I read, snuggled up with a cup of hot coffee and my beautiful puppy, Coco. I then did some yoga. I shared brunch with a dear friend who told me he had no one to have Christmas with. Initially, he rejected my offer to get together, but later he accepted. This was the absolute perfect way to begin my day. Nothing was planned. Everything felt organic and perfect.
After lunch, I decided to see if anyone needed an Uber ride at Christmas. I ended up picking up the greatest mother and daughter and bringing them to a beach brunch with family. Our conversation was lovely spontaneous and insightful.
When I got home, my sister and I did some final preparations for gag gifts, which is a family tradition in our home. We laughed and carried on like little children. From there, I said a goodnight prayer with my sweet friend, David in Dublin, before his Christmas night was over.
Soon, the immediate family began to arrive at our home. All of the food manifested aromas that would make one want to jump out of her skin and into the table, head first. After the feast was completely ready and piping hot, 10 of us, said a blessing about everything we were grateful for.
This touched the deepest place in my heart. Most especially, my sister Lori’s prayer, “I’m so thankful to God for bringing the whole family together in Florida. You have no idea how much love I feel with you here now. I feel so blessed and so joyous.” I absolutely knew what she meant, as the struggles of leaving my home base of 27 years to spend my life now with my immediate family surrounding me appeared so different, wonderful, and perfect, all at the same time. I would have never guessed I would be here in this moment.
But, the best part of the evening was relinquishing my 25-year job of being Santa to my nephew. I got to sit on the couch and completely enjoy the evening. Again, letting go played the best part of life. The family laughed, cried, and had the best time we had ever had together.
Thank you, God!
****
This year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in January)… lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.cover pdf2
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in January 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]






No comments: