Saturday, December 12, 2015

I Can Trump That! #Christmas #DonaldTrump #tistheseason #SpiritualLiving

Yesterday’s initial story for World News Tonight was about the Donald’s poll numbers. Could the nation and the media get more off track? What if…
What if Donald Trump isn’t such a fool? What if he is purposely doing his arrogant dance to get the Republican party to quit being so self-righteous? What if he is purposely being arrogant to divide the party so that Hillary Clinton is sure to win? If he is smart as he thinks he is, surely he realizes that this possibility may exist. I’m just saying…
I heard yesterday, amidst the throngs of bad news—that the celebration of the Jewish holidays has begun and Christmas, the celebration of the birth of Christ within us is also about to arrive. Can a few angry people in the world actually stop the billions of good people from feeling the presence of love during this holiday time? I think we might just be letting these evil ISIS creatures do just that.
Yesterday, my sister and I were talking about this year’s holiday celebration. We both agreed that neither of us was in the moment with any kind of joy. We were going through the motions without much cheer. After which, I decided to put up the tree and forget about war, ISIS, Donald Trump, and political rhetoric for two weeks… maybe forever. I am not saying that I am giving up on the world. I am merely releasing myself from the negativity that is THE NEWS!
Let’s face it: we cannot change what happens around us. We can only deal with the peace within our own hearts. If this season is to be about peace and joy and love, then it must start within each of us.
I was looking in the wrong direction for the spirit of this season. When I finally looked inside, I saw that I truly wanted to celebrate the birth of the Christ Spirit in everyone in the world. Not just this season, for all times.
God in us is the hope of Glory. God is not just in some of us, but in all things and people. Let this be the news we shout from the mountaintop!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
New web pic:TheoraphaszBook Cover - Full Size
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: