Monday, December 21, 2015

Believing Is Receiving #absolutethinking #spiritualprincipal #divineMind #SOM #relativethinking

This year, and any other year for that matter, billions of children will be hoping, wishing, and believing for the exact gift they have conceived in their minds all year for Christmas. I wonder how many children actually get the gift they asked for.
Conceptually, I bet the children who believed that they would receive their dream gifts and then received them are more likely to be getting what they want this Christmas and more often in their lives as adults.
You may ask yourself: But of the two children who set out to believe in the perfect gift, neither was wrong; yet, one received and one did not. One gained faith, and other began a descent into poverty thinking. What is wrong with this picture?
I cannot speak for the child who asked and received, but I do see this scenario all around me in children who believe in the magic of their parent’s deep pockets. I know that faith in this child, who receives much, is not tested yet. Maybe some day it will be, but not today. Because of the idea that you conceive something and then receive it, these children’s minds are set to believe in a great and prosperous future. Because faith is imperative in the process of attaining anything, these young adults will probably receive much of what they want.
But, the many children who did not get what he or she asked for, received an even greater gift. Those children now must build their own truth about faith and become stronger individuals to receive anything in life. I can speak for this child, because I was him. He was neglected. He asked and did not receive. Yet, for some reason, he still believed in a greater truth, one that did not depend on humans or parents to fulfill.
In the years of my childhood, I had grown up in poverty, but ended up moving with my mother, who chose to help me believe in more, even though we did not have much as far as money. Also, inside of me, I knew that if I could be smart enough that I could achieve great things. I am not sure who instilled this truth into me, but I am grateful for this concept that grew inside of me, even to this day.
However, what has happened over the years is that the “poverty thinking” that had been lodged in the mainframe of my consciousness had to be uprooted. However, the roots were deep. As much as I pulled them out, it seems they were like the weeds that have an abundant and prolific way of reproducing, even if the smallest of root is left there. So, during most of my life, I have had to overcome old, poverty thinking, each time I pursued something new in life, to actually receive the grand prize in the end. Sometimes I overcame; sometimes I did not.
What have these hard lessons taught me?
When I see young children receiving good, initially, I am actually happy for those children. Maybe these young spirits had already learned the lesson of faith and are off to a greater start in this lifetime than my spirit was on this particular human path. Our focus cannot be on what we see around us. It must continue to be on our lives and the lessons learned daily. Self is the only place to begin to unlock truth and build faith.
If today you struggle with believing, because you never received as a child; then today is also the today you can get the biggest gift you have ever gotten. You can believe that this is a new day. You are at the helm of the ship, steering your thoughts toward the belief that the Law of Prosperity must work for everyone, not just a select few. God does not say, “You receive gold and you receive ashes!” No Spirit wants all children to receive everything in the kingdom. However, some will receive it later as a result of hard learned lessons. Some will lose what they have not worked for, and learn even harder lessons. But, today, is your chance to prove the truth of Prosperity by initiating a new motto for yourself:
As much as I can believe; I can be!
****
This year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in January)…cover pdf2lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in January 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book—GLUTEN FREE COVER
Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… tocropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpgyourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]






No comments: