Wednesday, December 9, 2015

How Dense Are You? #planetaryvibrations #yourpurposeonearth #SpiritualLiving

My hands are typing, and yet my mind is completely still. I believe sincerely that even my own humanness, sometimes, inhibits me with depression, illness, a lackluster idea of the future, and mostly problems separating my human past with the absolute truth of the NOW. When I am on track, I see the truth as if it were perfectly clear 100% of the time. But, when I wake up feeling poorly and am hindered by my human clothes I now wear, sometimes, it’s as if I live in a fog that will not lift no matter how many prayers I prayer or how long I meditate.
I often forget that I am a spirit, living in a very dense, very heavy human body. My spiritual memories of times past in other forms and other bodies are that of peace. The maladies of my human body now are often just my spiritual memory reflecting on the perfect connection between my spiritual density and where I once dwelled as JUST spirit.
Here, on this earth, I am inclined to feel like a wanderer in a body that just does not fit or suit me. I am mostly uncomfortable in my skin. I am allergic to the ways around me. My body and my spirit seem to fight off that which does not serve me. If all of these attributes seem to fit you, you are simply dealing with the paradigm of your spiritual essence living in a human body for a reason, a purpose, that you chose before your time on this earth. The only thought that you are able think to inhibit this uncomfortable feeling is: I am here for a greater purpose!
What might that purpose be?
Well, if you are spirit-driven and are on this earth at this time, you are specifically here to bring positive energy to a planet that is on a path toward destruction. So, if you cannot figure out why you are so uncomfortable living every day on this earth, with your job, the people around you, and especially in your human body, you can rest assured there is a greater reason for your being. You are here, on earth, to lighten the load for those blind human beings who cannot see the destruction they cause on the earth.
How do we do this? As I have said countless times in the past, meditation is the absolute way we can connect to our spiritual body and download, as it were, enough positive energy to contribute to the change of the earth in this time of vast reconfiguration on the planet.
Fear not, my beautiful spiritual friends. We are all feeling this uncomfortable pattern in our human state. But, we must get to our spiritual place in meditation as much as possible to keep our mind charged with spiritual positivity to give back to the planet. When you hear something negative going on around you; this is the time to emit your positive charge into the universe. You are needed now, more than ever, as the world is evolving and changing in a vast and quick manner. We must collect our energy as light givers and work together to enhance the positive vibration of the planet to save it from its own demise.
Think on these things. Find others who believe the way you do. Form groups to meditate together. Find a prayer partner and use your powers together to think greater, more powerful thoughts for the world and for your own human paradigm. If you are not here to make change, then who is?
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
Meditation Photo
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: