Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Power of Your Will #willpower #creatinghealth #creatingprosperity #DivineMind #SpiritualLiving

Every morning, after my meditation and a long walk with my dog, which includes a prayer about what I positively know in my life—I read something spiritual or uplifting. For about ten months, now, I have been reading my lessons in two languages, English and Spanish. Since I am learning Spanish, I would read the sentence in English, first, then read it in Spanish, next. Then, eventually, I would read an entire paragraph in English, then read it again in Spanish.

Today, I noticed that I have been reading the Spanish, first, and sometimes ignoring the English all together. It seemed that, in a flash, I have begun to actually digest another language.

Suddenly, I was amazed at the power of the human will. My desire began as a seed, just a bucket list item—LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE. Now, after Rosetta Stone, hiring a teacher from Colombia, and hanging out with some Spanish friends, I am actually communicating in another language.

I know I have a long way to go and much to learn, but here is my point: Just ten months ago, I decided I wanted to learn Spanish. It was very difficult, at first. I struggled a lot. Even when I was sure I knew phrases and ways to communicate the simplest of conversations, I would freeze up and forget while I spoke to the many Latin people around me in Southern Florida. But, with the encouragement of my Colombian teacher, I kept trying.
He would say to me, “Remember, you have to become like a baby, willing to make mistakes without judging yourself. People will correct you and encourage along the way! Just keep trying.”
This, indeed, was the case. I even went as far as going on a weekend trip with a Venezuelan friend who spoke about 50 words of English. That was the most amazing learning experience. There was no time to be afraid, when it became my responsibility, to not only understand, but also to communicate to him words he did not understand in English, using my minimal knowledge of Spanish.

I literally blinked my eyes and have watched my human mind grasp something that almost seemed impossible about ten months ago. What a great lesson for anyone to learn: with mere willpower, you can overcome any obstacle and learn what you never thought you could learn.
  • Start with a desire;
  • Plant the seed, next; then
  • Take steps forward to see that your desire is real;
  • Be diligent about your desire;
  • Make a plan for yourself that includes your desire. (For instance, for me it might be a trip to Colombia); and
  • Finally, trust the power that creates from the rich soil of the earth is the Same Power that will grow your seed thoughts into reality.
And so it is!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

Meditation Photo
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
cropped-6009Color1001.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: