Saturday, October 24, 2015

Trust #treatment #PerfectYou #DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SpiritualLiving

I often wonder if Trust and Faith are the same thing. The dictionary defines them as almost the same. Trust is even a part of the definition of Faith, which leads me to believe that, perhaps, they are not. Maybe a person must trust someone or something to garner faith. Of course, all of this leads me back to my own trust or belief in God or in the Law that God created.

I lack trust in relationships. I lack trust in humanity, in general. I lack trust that anything good will happen in the world. I lack trust in much of what is needed in humanity to create a secure base to find that much needed faith. I ask myself why do I have such a lack of trust. The answer comes easily. I’m looking at the world or the manifestations of those things tangible to find faith.

Everything that I see with my human eyes in the world is ephemeral. I realize more and more everyday that nothing tangible IS trustworthy, including those friendships and familial ties that would suggest the most need for trust. No one or nothing lives up to the trust that I need to have faith in Humanity. But is my spiritual growth dependent on trust of humanity or trust in God?

Faith has never asked me to trust in humanity. Faith, however, as always asked me to trust in the Creator of All Things. Faith asks me to look at the world, the universe, and imagine the power behind all of the vast intricacies that created it. Behind this powerful force is an idea, a Law, a truth that has never been fractured from Love. This is what I must have faith in.

Here is the big issue with human trust. Where else is there to look for a template for trust but our own humanity? The human mind bases all of what it knows on things that it has seen in the past. I have only seen things that are tangible, therefore, my belief still comes up short of Faith in the Divine.

I want to trust. I know I need to trust. Faith is the subject of things UNSEEN… So, how do I garner what I have never really had? And from what source must it come from?

This morning, I read from The Science of Mind about healing the sick. Ernest Holmes keeps saying that to administer healing you must never look at the sickness. You can only look at or perceive your own spiritual wholeness and then know the person’s wholeness in whom you treat.

But, what if I have never experienced wholeness? How can I then imagine it completely? Again, I come up lacking. How will I ever treat with accuracy without this much needed faith in the unseen? How will I sow seeds into the subconscious and release my treatment to a Law I have never seen and FAITHFULLY TRUST that this entity will do or create that which I see, without this much needed Faith? Lack, Lack, lack again!

The answer to this question is in the part of the human brain that imagines and creates. The only place or mirror that we can understand God is in the metaphor of our own creative ability. Humans are the microcosm of what God is as the macrocosm. So, if this were true, then I must OBSERVE my humanity to find faith in God.

This seems contraindicated, since my humanity is filled with flaws. But, again, I am not asked to look at my human body to find this truth; I am looking at the essence of myself WITHIN the human body. This spiritual being that is godlike in nature is what I must learn to perceive to see my wholeness, your wholeness, and, ultimately, the peace and wholeness of the world.

I get to this place in meditation. I find it. Take a mental picture of it. And rehearse it almost constantly to hold on to faith. Faith is the substance of things unseen by the human eyes, but is certainly the substance of what is OBSERVED IN OUR CREATIVE MINDS.

***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

Meditation Photo

You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
cropped-6009Color1001.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]




Trust #treatment #PerfectYou #DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SpiritualLiving

No comments: