Thursday, October 29, 2015

ORGANIZE MY LIFE! #Organizemylife #DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SpiritualLiving

Someone told me that whenever I am stuck or depressed, ask myself a question that I know would have a positive answer.
My question this morning was: “How can I effectively continue to manage my life, but, also, let go of the nagging control of the outcome of everything I do?” This, of course, is to avoid an anxious attachment to the outcome.
This is what I know: A week ago, a very old friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook. She was in the hospital emergency room and clearly in pain. I responded to the post, but made a mental note to continue to check in on her page to see about her recovery.

Three days later, I saw another picture of her looking restored and well. As I began to type my response to her, I saw a familiar face above my response line. Could it be? Is this my old friend from 28 years ago?

Alas, this was, indeed, Lorraine. I contacted her from that response. She immediately called me. She said that her mother and aunt had become ill and that she was coming to South Florida in three days. Would I be available?

I began to think about the synchronicity involved in discovering her picture, my other friend getting sick, seeing the post, even though I have 5000 friends and see about 1/100th of the posts I would like to see.

Three days later, as Lorraine and I we were talking and sharing at a Starbucks in the lobby of the hospital, I realized how absolutely pertinent my presence and her presence were to that moment. I recognized the sovereign power of God in organizing the intricate weave of our lives to create that incredible and deliberate moment.

So, how much easier is it for to answer my initial question now? I can avoid trying to control the anxiousness about the outcome of every audition and every idea in life by simply realizing that the same Power that organizes the universe… the same Mind that created humanity and keeps the planets circling the sun… the same Mind that brought me to this moment safely… graciously shares this Mind with me.

This same creative power of Mind that takes care of growing the plant after I sow the seed, also knows every pathway to my greatest success!

To add to this, Ernest Holmes writes:
When we plant a seed in the ground, we do not have a great sensation, and it is not probable that the soil has any sensation either; but the seed planted in the creative soil will, nevertheless, produce a plant. “What is true on one plane is true on all.” Know what you are doing, just as definitely as the gardener does!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

Anxiout Attachment Cover
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
 cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: