Friday, October 16, 2015

IS WEIGHTLOSS A JOKE? #weightloss #diet #spiritualadvice #DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SpiritualLiving

Yesterday, I posted a cartoon of Michelangelo’s famous statue of David, supposedly overweight after staying three years in the U.S. Most people laughed and commented accordingly. But one person added some interesting facts to the post. He said that the U.S. was not the only country that had a weight problem. In fact, countries like Russia and China were also experiencing obesity problems, probably because of the emergence of American food into the country infrastructure.

The truth: Obesity is no joke! We laughed at the cartoon, because most of us have had so much trouble losing just a few pounds. In my work, I have helped people lose 100 pounds or more, which usually takes a year or more of steady, steady work.

Some of my clients also had had bariatric surgery or a lap band around the stomach to prevent overeating. But, the stories, even after the surgery, are scary. Most people who have had the surgery, do great at the beginning, but gain most of the weight back after a year.
Personally, I live in a situation where I don’t buy all of the food that comes into my house. Therefore, I am subject to the likes and dislikes of those members of my family who want to by junky food, food with no nutrition and laced with senseless calories. (This is even though, both of them are diabetic.)

If you have been following my blog, about six months ago, I lost 20 pounds and got my body back to a great weight. The weight loss was a struggle with all the junk around me, but I didn’t acquiesce to the junk for about two months, while I steadily and methodically did 45 minutes of cardio each day, swam at least 10 laps, and did 30 minutes of yoga and abdominal work. To this, I added a very intense gluten-free diet, and only ate protein and fresh vegetables or fruit. Almost immediately, my weight surged downward. In two months, the weight was gone, as was my stomach.

Now, going forward, if I continue to eat great meals, rich in vitamins and no potatoes and pasta (or very small portions of these foods), I can now add a bit of the fun food that would have caused a severe weight gain in the past. You see, I think that we all feel that we are being robbed of the “goodies” when we can’t have an occasional ice cream cone or cookie. Lose the weight first! Stick to your diet during meals. Continue to do the exercise. And, you WILL be able to have a treat now and again. I do! And I’m happy to say that I haven’t gained the weight back.

But, I am diligent in the fact that I have kept my cardiovascular workouts steady and most of my meals are completely healthy. Now that the weight is lost, I do order a burger once in a while. But I eat it with a “5-6” fries and no bun. I feel just as happy that way, because my stomach has shrunk, and I simply don’t feel good after eating a lot of carbs.

My stomach gets bloated and I feel sick to my stomach. These feelings of discomfort are my body showing me that I should not have eaten so much. If your body is not responding in such a way to eating junk, then you need to do a purge for a couple of months to get your body speaking to you again.

Obesity kills many every year. I have helped 1000s of people lose weight. If you need encouragement and want a coach that uses fact, life coaching, spiritual mind treatment, and hypnosis, then give me a call. (954-253-6493)

I am still coaching via Skype and Facetime at your convenience. My current clients have found that this new approach over the Internet has worked well for all of us. Check out the next paragraph for more information. If you would like to read my success stories, go to http://www.bosebastian.com/weight.
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.

GLUTEN FREE COVER
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
cropped-6009Color1001.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: