Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Seed of Deception

We can spend a long time lying to ourselves about our own intention about almost anything in life from relationship to decision making. Also, we can go for a long while before we realize that every decision we had made concerning just one choice may have to change. With one unauthentic decision—the seed of much deception is sown in other areas of your life.

I notice in my life, where I tend to get tripped up the most is concerning intimate relationships. With these decisions, I am often swayed by my own subconscious mind and, of course, my hormones and anxious need to be close to another person. For instance, I can convince myself that a friendship that is budding between you and I is harmless, because you are firmly committed to your spouse.

However, in the deepest recesses of my mind, I may hope that there may be a twist in fate, landing us both stranded on a dessert island together. I now have no choice but to have sex with you and propagate the island. It’s just a dream or fantasy, but the seed of deception somehow colors the rest of my decisions. I begin to notice that the more I dream about this person, the less intimate I am with my spouse. I begin to look for time apart to be with my new friend or to simply play out my fantasy again and again.

This can happen by enticing a new friend into working with you on a project. You can meet daily at a dog park. You may see the same person at school. The unsuspecting friend has no idea that you have a very premature ideation about what your friendship and what it could turn into. He or she may feel blindsided, if he or she becomes privy to it.

One day, hopefully in the near future, you get honest with yourself. You realize that you either have to admit this attraction to your partner or change your intention with your friend. No matter which decision you make, you recognize that every decision you had made that concerned this new friend has been eschewed by this seed growing deep in the subconscious mind. You now have to untie yourself from all connections made with that one deceptive intention.

Only a spiritual warrior can be this honest. The kind of authenticity it takes to live a life in complete respect for yourself and others takes a life dedicated to truth and love. This can only be garnered by opening up your mind, daily, to truth and to the light. You might even consider asking Spirit to reveal to you where you are living in deception. The next step is to act upon this revelation. This one honest action could cause the greatest change in any person’s life.
Protein Powered Veg - pic

A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for your family members and friends and support another friend in the process! Thank you and happy Holidays! --Bo

* * *

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bo%20sebastian&sprefix=bo+seb%2Caps%2C190&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abo%20sebastian]
 
 

No comments: