Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Body of Christ #truth #spirituality #spiritualadvice #spiritualreality

In Metaphysics we do not believe in an anthropomorphic God or Christ. That being said, what exactly is the Body of Christ? If we understand that anthropomorphic means having human characteristics, then we can quite easily distinguish that Christ and God are not like humans. But how so?
When we see a picture that is to represent Jesus, who was clearly a man, most of us recognize the significance. But can you see or even imagine what the Christ looks like? Remember the word Christ, which was a title given Jesus, means simply the anointed one. What does that look like?
Some people have visions during meditation and prayer. I am one of those people. I have seen ideas, perhaps, in my mind, that represent God or Jesus, but I’m not certain that what I see in my mind is actual or a representation to make a point for me in my mind. In other words, sometimes, even though visions seem to be completely real, they are based on what is already in the human brain, because that is our main reservoir of data through which to compare our thoughts.
If we had never seen a chair, how could we know what a chair looks like in mind? So, even the expression of truth in our dreams, probably is anthropomorphized, simply because of our human brains. The brain, from which all thought is filtered, can only give us the data and results of the data if what we perceive is stored on the mainframe of our brain. If the vision is not comparable to anything that we already know, we are at a loss for words to represent what we see. Right?
What if Spirit were to give us a dream of what the ether actually looks like? Would we be able to recognize it? Many forward thinkers have had visions that they could describe in language, but we could clearly see that what they observed in their dreams was far more intricate than their own vocabulary could express. One of those visionaries was John the Apostle in the “The Book of Revelations,” which most people can identify with. Do you remember the first time you tried to understand Revelations? Quite daunting.
Had the Apostle John taken the time to really think about the vision he had written and wonder about the possibility of the many variations or misinterpretations of his dream, he may have stopped before he began writing. Why? Because, sometimes, that which comes to us spiritually is not meant to be translated into human terms. Sometimes, when I get a vision, we can only try to absorb what we see with even more meditation.
I have had times when my dreams have felt as if I were seeing from seven eyes, giving me complete vision of every side of my body. My dream or spiritual vision was very confusing the first time I saw it. I had to ask for it to be repeated many times, before I began to actually make sense of the perspective Spirit tried to share.
Even in writing this now, I’m thinking, will anyone really even understand what I’m saying? This was for me—from God—in my own meditation. Is it meant to be explained? Can I explain it?
The body of God and the body of Christ are just words that mean, “the make up” of God and Christ. What we can be certain of is that God is limitless, eternal, and omnipresent. So, can we actualize know what that Spiritual body would look like?
****
This year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in March)… lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 8.42.10 AM
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in March or April 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]

No comments: