Tuesday, March 22, 2016

#Belgium Bombing: Love in Every Language #languageoflove #relationshipadvice #spirituality #psychology

On this beautiful morning, as always, I meditated before I looked at the news, my e-mail, and Facebook. In fact, most mornings I avoid all such annoying frequencies, so that I can hold on to my peace for as long as life will let me. Most days, though, life catches up with me fairly quickly and begins slinging mud. Today was no different.
I opened my Facebook page to find the first message from a friend who lives in Belgium: “I’m safe!”
I, of course, had no idea why he had written such a message, but my inclination was strong. I read further down the page to find the first stories of the horrific bombing in Belgium. I wish I could have held him in that moment, but the best I could do was be with him in mind and send a message back thanking God for his safety.
I turned on the television to see President Obama speaking of the matter to an audience of Cubans. In one part of the world, Democracy is trying to mute the voice of division, while in another part of the world, hate brings a strong moral divide.
One outcome that hate never understands, nor expects, is how disaster, injury, and injustice does not do a very good job at separating victims. It actually unites them, making all of us stronger and more compassionate.
I don’t suppose there are many people this morning or this afternoon saying, “Isn’t the world a terrible place?” They are more likely to be mourning the loss of the innocent lives and are taking the high watch as their hearts and minds merge with the social consciousness that would unite rather than separate.
Cuba, on one side of the world unifies, trying to find common ground with the United States. On the other side of the world, tragedy also brings unity, love, and compassion for a much very different reason.
You do not have to study a different language for very long before you realize that most languages have more than one word for the English word love. I have always wondered why the language that seems to be the presiding spoken language around the world would diminish the many different kinds and facets of love down to just one word.
But, after this morning, I realize that the word itself doesn’t matter, what language you speak inconsequential, even how many different variations of love there are. There is but one Love operating through each of us and in the world to create peace, even in the aftermath of slaughter.
Love always seeks to build a world that denotes You AND I, not You OR I!
****
cropped:Bo's book cover_USA Version_CompressedThis year, if you desire to commit to a change for a New Year’s Resolution, do it with your MIND first. Remember, as in the title of my new book coming out just in time to help you with this (in March)… lol… that all change happens in your mind, first. You must change your Old Story, to make a consistent and long lasting change in Your Life.
Please be looking for “YOUR NEW STORY, YOUR NEW LIFE, Unlock Your Seven Spiritual Discoveries” in bookstores and in online bookstores in May or June of 2016!
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]

No comments: