Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Pneuma #pneuma #DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SOM #SpiritualLiving

I love to find a new word that I’ve never heard before. I immediately research it and play with its various meanings. I guess you could say that I am a real LOGOPHILE! Most writers are logophiles, as finding new ways to express our emotions to provide apt descriptions is our job. PNEUMA means:
“the vital spirit, soul, or creative force of a person. It comes from the ancient Greek, which means the breath of life.”
I feel as if I am finally coming to a place where I can actually understand pneuma, in both the microcosm of my individuality and in the macrocosm of the One Great Spirit. It is right and fit that today I would find a new word or expression for this Grand Spirit, because I actually feel as if last evening I broke through the thick fog of my own humanity to see Pneuma and experience it in as own expression of Spirit through the manifestation of Bo. The breakthrough was exciting and auspicious in the same moment.

My friend Carol and I have spent the last eight months creating our own show—a Broadway review; producing it, writing it, manifesting it in all ways. In other words, we experienced the idea of “creation” in shape and form. As we both set out, spiritually, to do this from a very organic place, we watched, sometimes in awe, at how divinely all the pieces of the puzzle fit together so perfectly.

Last evening was our premiere show, the first time we had invited a paying audience to see our creation. I thought I would be a bit frightened, as I had been in the past before I big opening night. But, it was as if I had gotten up that morning in a very protected and private place of love. Everything around me had become peaceful. I didn’t go over lyrics or dialogue. I didn’t worry if my singing voice would be on point. I didn’t even think about making mistakes. I simply reflected on the process of creation.

In my deliberation I heard a voice say to me: “See your creation as a big playground! Learn to play and be joyful as a child in this place of creation! Let my joy and love flow through you in abundance. Experience this as much as possible tonight, my child, and you will feel the auspicious power of creation!”

So, I set out to do just that. I had, perhaps, a couple of moments when I went up on a line (forgot a word), or I had a human second of panic. But, I kept deciding in each of those moments that I would put aside the old thoughts and continue to play. This was, perhaps, like two children having a small squabble on the playground, then getting over it quickly as they noticed something else to play with. That was my spirit, last evening, in the playground of my own creation. I continued (this is important) to decide to live in the NOW, never letting the last moment prompt me to live the next moment in the past. How phenomenal this feels.

To me, this process is PNEUMA. This Pneuma expressed through Bo, last evening in a new and miraculous way. I will never be the same. This is pure divinity!

***
Are you an INSOMNIAC? Take the time today to investigate your issue with sleep. I’ve been working with sleep disorders for 25 years. I’d be happy to help you through some of your issues with clinical hypnosis and life coaching. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You can give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
****
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
 cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: