Friday, September 25, 2015

A Day Worth Forgetting #changingbad2great#DivineMind #ScienceofMind #SOM #SpiritualLiving

Yesterday was one of those days I wish I could have deleted with one quick keystroke. However, though the consequences of the day were confusing and painful, I took care of myself and nurtured my soul. I stayed quiet. I reached out to two counselors who have made a tremendous impact in my life in the past. Then, I spent the rest of the day curled up in my bed being quiet and waiting for the presence of Spirit to guide me to peace once again. I’m encouraged by how much my consistent meditation and studies have changed my reactions to bad news!

I know this for myself, always: I am created in the image of Spirit. Therefore, I am always… always going in the right direction and being led into prosperity, happiness, wisdom, and truth.

However, sometimes, my human self gets hurt. I’m sure we all go through this. But, here is the good that transpired from the day.

In the early morning, when I heard the devastating news, I told my sister and mother, who were nearby. They hugged me and began to nurture me. However, after about ten minutes, my sister said, “How is it that you are not furious and crying? If this had happened to me, I would be curled up in a ball in my bed in tears, screaming at God.”

It was then I had the opportunity to share my truth. “The quicker I come to love this moment and open my heart to understand, the faster I’ll heal. I know this. I don’t enjoy pain or hurt, I just don’t let it lead my life. It is just an effect. Spirit has it all in control. I just need to take time to grieve, to be alone with God, and let Spirit help me align myself to the Truth again.”

Most of you who have been reading my Discoveries know that I saw this amazing rainbow the day of birthday, just a couple of days ago. Rainbows, for me, have always meant the start of something wonderful and the fulfilling of promises. So, instead of thinking, what the hell, I just saw a rainbow and this happened—I thought, remember the rainbow! Something wonderful is about to happen and some big changes had to take place for this miracle to occur.

Then, in the evening while I was complacently watching TV, trying to get my mind off of the mental rollercoaster, I got a text message from a client who was struggling. My advice to her just so happen to be the advice I needed the entire day for myself:

Put your hand on your heart and tell yourself, “I love you.” Then, release yourself from the struggle that is all around you. Release the anxiety that says that you are always responsible for the negativity that happens to you. Let yourself off of the hook. This is just an effect. 

Consider that there may be a divine lesson to be learned or a message in all of this. And most importantly, believe that tomorrow is a brand new day filled with endless possibilities.

Before I fell asleep, I got one more wonderful gift, a long letter from an old friend who had been staying in touch with me through reading my blog. She shared about how the blog had helped her through the times of her husband contracting cancer last year and the procedures he went through. I felt encouraged by her words. She had no idea how much they helped heal my heart.

Sometimes, if we stay quiet enough and open enough, in times of grave despair, God whispers to us in a gentle way and rocks us while we gain the insight we need for the coming day. I hope this helps anyone who is going through a painful breakup, a death, or a loss of a job. I’m knowing for your what I knew for myself: You are whole and complete now. No effect on this earth can change who you are and what you are made of—the stuff of Spirit. Go forth knowing that and nurture yourself as you would a small child in pain.
***
I'M STILL WORKING AS A LIFE COACH ONLINE, via SKYPE and FACETIME. You can email me at bosebastian5@gmail.com to book an appointment. Thanks. 
***
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *
cropped-6009Color1001.jpg 
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: